Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

It means the Cavs haven't been able to compete with this team. Without Curry and Thompson the Warriors aren't in the finals. OKC took the role players, and Green, out of that series. They needed big games and bigger moments from their stars. The Cavs haven't been able to make a Curry and Thompson have to do anything more than take open shots and otherwise pass it.

Through two games we haven't seen the Warriors in a "someone has to make a play" situation. It's been all ball movement, open shots, mismatches, and put backs. You know those games when Lebron seems passive and too quick to pass it? Imagine if his teams easily won those games. That's what the finals have been so far for the Warriors.

I was thinking more in terms of Curry's legacy and image if he has been MVP back to back years and didn't win finals MVP in his titles.

Because...that never happened to you know who

if thats what they have do to find a "mark" on him.........i guess

feels like this game is a referendum on Shumpert's hair

Curry shot 50% from three (4/8) and 63% overall (7/11). 18 points isn't all that impressive but he only played 24 minutes. Would have been interesting to see what he could have done if he actually needed to play. Hopefully the Cavs can be like Toronto and remember how to play basketball once they get home.

• Like 1

So...

Does Lebron still need help? At this point I feel like "He didn't have any help" is going to be written on his grave.

Fitting. Makes all that noise in Miami then bolts, just to find himself in the same position he was in prior. Luckily for him, the people of Cleveland are perfectly okay with losing, so its all good, im sure

• Like 1

I was thinking more in terms of Curry's legacy and image if he has been MVP back to back years and didn't win finals MVP in his titles.

Because...that never happened to you know who

Why are we so quick to write legacies for people that are still playing?

He is the best player on one of the best teams ever. His presence on the court is allowing the role players to thrive.

Kyrie Irving plays 33 minutes, 1 assist

point guard my ass

If they lose in embarrassing fashion, CP3 for Kyrie will happen.

So what are the odds LBJ bolts Cleveland again. Joining KD in OKC on a similar 1 yr deal.

He can't leave. Im sure he knows that.

I think he was so confident that he'd win them a title. No one saw GS coming, though.

He should have never gone back. Unfortunately at his core he's too much of a nice guy

They made a mistake in not keeping Wiggins

Edited by Mr. Sinister