Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lotta KD chatter today. Still can't see him going anywhere except SA if he chooses to bolt.

Don't see him bolting honestly. Just don't go to the Warriors. I don't want to hate that guy. And GS players can complain all they want. First time they see KD, curry, Green, and Thompson running an apocalyptic fast break, that will quiet down considerably.

It's not people; it's McQueen. If GSW had lost Game 6, he would have declared them the biggest fraud in history. When they win this series, he'll declare them the best team ever and write a 24 point treatise on how the Wizards are really just one player away from equating their success.

After the Wizards start 2-3, he'll declare them a total disaster and demand that everyone but Wall be traded. When they improve to 7-4, he'll explain how they are the one team that Cleveland fears in the East.

Not gonna lie, I lol'd. McQueens hot takes swing so wildly they give me mental whiplash.

As much as I believe Cali could literally kill someone with an lol, I believe all you had to do to get intel from a hardened terrorist is to send McQueen to Langley and lock him in a room with the dude for just 5 minutes, telling him to break down the Triangle offense.

Dude would probably be a vegetable (soul lost forever and ****) by the time he was done, from all the trauma.

Come to the bay KD

That cannot happen. How would it even be fun? You'd go like 80-2 at worst. Just beating down everyone. Kids crying in the stands and ****. That would be the worst thing in the world for the NBA.

• Like 1

id love to see Durant in Golden State.

Wow they would be must see tv, just fascinating and so much fun to watch

I'm not so sure they'd improve adding Durant crazy as that sounds. Hard to make a 73-win team better. They are the perfect dynamic right now.