Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Did same thing on opening tip of ot.

I think Jordan is watching somewhere getting pissed that someone else is getting his treatment

Oh please as if LeBron doesn't get the same treatment. This is an anomaly. Guy is allowed to throw forearms into people all game.

Terrible officiating But this is the NBA what do you expect? Not going to cry for Cleveland though, LeBron has gotten so many bull**** calls over the years, it's shocking to see it go the other way for once.

Lebron doesn't get near the star treatment he should relative to others. U would've hated mj

Lebron doesn't get near the star treatment he should relative to others. U would've hated mj

If they called the game properly he'd foul out from charges every other game. But whatever, the league is okay with travelling and letting guys jump into people to draw "fouls" so what the hell.

Huge win. Cleveland is tough in Cleveland too.

That defense and rebounding is for real. They bullied everyone in the playoffs and they haven't stopped in the finals. No reason to think it won't be there this whole series.

If they called the game properly he'd foul out from charges every other game. But whatever, the league is okay with travelling and letting guys jump into people to draw "fouls" so what the hell.

Lol maybe but if they're calling it right he'd shoot 75 free throws before fouling out

Please. Everyone does that. Lebron is a physical freak.

Scorned wiz fans Crack me up

Everyone does not do that and they call it pretty often as an offensive foul. Certain stars get away with it. It's not just Lebron but it is a short list.

Everyone does not do that and they call it pretty often as an offensive foul. Certain stars get away with it. It's not just Lebron but it is a short list.

Most embarrassing superstar treatment in recent memory actually isn't LeBron it's Wade in the 2006 Finals.

you make me laugh.  For a guy that likes to talk about NBA past and reference hockey like a mug, you obviously see what you want to see.  Jordan used his forearm more than anyone I've ever seen.  But because its lebron, he should foul out in the 1st qtr.  Get out of here

• Like 1

you make me laugh.  For a guy that likes to talk about NBA past and reference hockey like a mug, you obviously see what you want to see.  Jordan used his forearm more than anyone I've ever seen.  But because its lebron, he should foul out in the 1st qtr.  Get out of here

Jordan wasn't 6'8", 275. 

• Like 1