Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

OK, Hawks/Wizards today at 1. Hubby wants to go to Home Depot when I get off work, at 1...

uh, that's a no-go, honey. Sorry. You'll have to buy the replacement shop-vac on your own. (It's not like we havent' done this before...we keep loaning it out & folks keep screwing up the filter thing)...it's a Rigid. The big boy. Rinse, repeat. (3rd one now, stepdaughter got to keep the last one after her sewer issue... I didn't want it back, LOL)

Since I've never been into the NBA, other than to follow what my awesome Dukies do, don't ruin this. (And he knows when we walk into Home Depot together, it's a constant flow of "that would look good(here)", and "that's what we need for(there)" from me.

And I really want tile on the kitchen walls, so he better not "go there" with me today. Just give me my hoops & the knowledge that the Redskins did the best we could in the draft, and let me chill this afternoon.

That is all.

Edited by skinsmarydu

I hope that's true because Curry should be the MVP.  His numbers were outstanding, record setting in fact, and he's the best player on the team that finished 1st in the NBA.  Harden had a great year as well, but Curry had a better one.  

• Like 1

Watched that guy since he was at Davidson. Not far from the house and he brought it. He exceeded many peoples expectations, I always knew he was a baller... not to disrespect Steve Kerr and such, but I always hoped he would not be penciled in as that player.

Hopefully true.

Congrats Predicto and Ankles.

I always rooted for the Warriors when i was out in NoCal... but probably mainly because they were such sad puppies.

(infact, since i've been back in DC i have been TRYING  (unsuccessfully) to give a rats-ass about the Bullets, and have the Bullets supplant the Warriors as my 1-B team (after the beloved and mighty Sactotormento Kings) 

i'm still rooting for the Warriors now, but it is getting more difficult

(and i wonder what that says about me... i can only root for teams when they are pathetic losers?)

i'm not setting rules..... (or following any)

i am TRYING to get myself to likethe bullets, because i live here, and i am from here originally.   But as far as i know, the games are never on TV (i don't have cable).   and none of the local sports radio guys EVER talk about them.  It is easy to forget that they exist.