Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Harden flops a lot. He probably doesn't need to because as others have said he is very good at forcing contact. But in addition to that, he is a shameless flopper that seeks to test the limits of his acting abilities on the court.

Memphis is fired up, and having Draymond on the bench in foul trouble the whole game is going to hurt.

ps - Scott Foster is a horrible ref.   Even worse than Tony Brothers, and that's saying something.

Yeah the EC champ is toast

If the Wizards made the Finals, honestly, I'd be fine with losing to a clearly superior West team.  Just to make it would be pretty special for a 46 win team coached by Randy Wittman that was the 5 seed in the lesser conference.  It'd be--by far--the most successful season the Wizards have had since the Carter administration.  The last time the Wizards were this relevant, Margaret Thatcher and Saddam Hussein had just risen to power, there was still a Shah of Iran, and the Khmer Rouge was in its final days of rule in Cambodia.

But John Wall getting hurt probably ends the ride.  Deep down, I knew the Basketball Gods were just ****ing with us.  We're sitting here thinking, "Holy crap, playoff Randy is back.  We swept Toronto, Atlanta looks very beatable, and Kevin Love got hurt so the winner of that Bulls/Cavs series is beatable too.  It's like the Basketball Gods are parting the Red Sea for us."

Meanwhile on Olympus, the Basketball Gods are laughing, "Look at those idiots beginning to hope.  Time to break John Wall's wrist.  What, he went back into the game?  Have Horford go under Beal on a jumper!"

I love how people are overreacting to the Warriors, and to a lesser extent, Wizards defeats last night.

Real talk, nobody was going, "fo fo fo fo" this year, so people need to chill. Grizzlies played a good game last night, could they do it four more times and hope the Warriors shoot 23% from 3 AND have 20 turnovers? I don't know.

As far as the Hawks. At home, down 1 game, and John Wall not playing, they better had one that game last night or else I would've put the fork in that series already lol. 

That being said, all four series will be long series. 

Meanwhile on Olympus, the Basketball Gods are laughing, "Look at those idiots beginning to hope.  Time to break John Wall's wrist.  What, he went back into the game?  Have Horford go under Beal on a jumper!"

Does Ernie Grunfeld dabble in the Occult or something? That was crazy

Warriors are going to be fine.  I think they probably still win a short series.  If John Wall doesn't get right, then the Wizards are not going to be fine.

Does Ernie Grunfeld dabble in the Occult or something? That was crazy

I mean, how else could he keep his job all these years?