Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This is somewhat related to the NBA.  Scottie Pippen's Daughter, Sierra, Arrested For Urinating In Hotel Lobby.  You think his friends clowned him over that hitting the news?  It would be hard not to at least mention it at a poker game or something.  haha

College student gets smashed and loses control of bladder.   Happens a lot, but it sucks to have a celebrity for a father.

College student gets smashed and loses control of bladder.   Happens a lot, but it sucks to have a celebrity for a father.

That's precisely why this is a thing you could poke fun about, because it's not serious.  Most of us did ridiculous things while hammered in college and like you say, having famous parents would have been rough. 

Also some of us had the blind luck needed to avoid getting caught.   

I'll put it like this, I wouldn't want Rondo coming off the bench for my team. Can't shoot, defends when he wants to, argues with coaches and teammates, throws hissy fits in the middle of playoff games.... No thanks. He's right there with Lance Stephenson IMO.

I'm betting that super Laker front office will pay him though.

Blake taking too many jumpers.

Stretch 4. All the cool kids are doing it.

Wow that Duncan block. Get that weak **** outta here Blake!

.... And Deandre Jordan made a huge mistake that may have cost the Clippers this series.

What did he do, I missed it?

Tried to put back a Griffin miss, but it was still on the rim, so he was called for goal tending. Think there was only a few seconds left on the clock at this point and the Clips were down 1.

Would it be ridiculous to say that Jason Richardson is one the best dunkers of all time?

When I think of insane Sportscenter highlights, I think of him.  Him and Andre Iguodala.

Yes it would. Vince Carter would like a word with you.