Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Lol no man I have no problem with the guy. His segments are good and I like his take on things.

I don't know why everybody hates him. People hate everything though so it shouldn't be a surprise

Hahahaha right. Almost had me going there for a second. Good one.
  • Like 2

The Clippers are such a paper soft team. I'm glad they're getting trounced. CP3's non stop flopping and Blake Griffin is incredibly overrated. They've become more hateable than Houston.

Golden State vs. San Antonio should be a great WCF. I'd love to see a tough 7 game series with SA finally passing the crown to GS(at least for one year).

The Clippers are such a paper soft team. I'm glad they're getting trounced. CP3's non stop flopping and Blake Griffin is incredibly overrated. They've become more hateable than Houston.

Golden State vs. San Antonio should be a great WCF. I'd love to see a tough 7 game series with SA finally passing the crown to GS(at least for one year).

It's going to suck because half the games in that series will start at 1030.  I hope the NBA figures out to put those games at a good time for the east coast to watch it. 

Don't mind him. Same song and dance every year. We're overdue :)

Because I don't want to see the same teams it's the same song and dance?

I like parity. I'd love to see two teams that haven't made it ever or in a while play for a title.

I'll ask both of you. As Redskin fans, since you "admire" model franchises, would you admire Dallass if they went on a Patriots like run for the next 15 years and go to 6 SBs, while winning 4 or more? Would you just love it?

If the Redskins aren't in one, I'd rather see different teams every year. Makes it more exciting for all fans of all the teams in the league.

Nah. Its the fact that nearly every time you post in here (usually around this time), its something to that effect.

Theres not a whole lot of parity when you look at the last 20-30 years. We all realize that. However, right now, the best team in the NBA is the Golden State Warriors. The Rockets and Clippers are 2nd and 3rd. The Hawks had the best record in the East. The Cavs had the second best record behind them.

The 1st round isn't even over with. Its very likely the final 2 are historically irrelevant teams. And the Bulls don't even count. They haven't won a title in almost 20 years. Its a completely different team with a completely different identity

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

I like parity. I'd love to see two teams that haven't made it ever or in a while play for a title.

I'll ask both of you. As Redskin fans, since you "admire" model franchises, would you admire Dallass if they went on a Patriots like run for the next 15 years and go to 6 SBs, while winning 4 or more? Would you just love it?

If the Redskins aren't in one, I'd rather see different teams every year. Makes it more exciting for all fans of all the teams in the league.

If the cowboys went on a streak like that, would i like it, no. but you can't hate them for it. I don't dislike the cowboys, i dislike their fans. 

All I'm saying (this year) is I'd like to see any of the other teams besides the Spurs, Bulls and Mavs win. I'm rooting for the Clips, Rockets and Bucks, although it looks like the Bulls will advance.

Here's the thing. None of you own this thread. As long as I stay within the rules of ES, I can post my thoughts. Don't like it. Put me on ignore. Won't hurt my feelings.

Spurs and the a patriots are comparable. Good for decades with 4 or 5 championships to show for that period. The NFL just hasn't had the other dominant franchises during that same period.

I generally agree with the thinking that mixing in more teams is preferred. I don't mind dynasty's like the spurs that spread their rings out but bulls and lakers dynasty's are boring (unless you're a fan of those teams). I'd rather have no idea who will win the title at the start of every season.