Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Currys game 2 was a moment and on par with Durant’s game 3. And he just dropped 37 tonight and had a great game 1 while KD struggled

I thought Curry should have won in 15 too

Curry got very little credit from the announcers for dropping 38 in a finals clinching game.  If Lebron did that they'd never shut up about it.  

Curry definitely should have won it in 15, giving it to Lebron's defender was ridiculous.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This is a farce and if it stays like this, it's going to make a Hockey fan out of me.

LeBron needs to come to DC.

If I see that dude in a Wizards uniform I'm finding out where he lives and  I'm mailing some shapeup anthrax

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Poor LeBron. His team is awful. 

Knowing his history and what he's done I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He colluded with Bosh and Wade to make a weak eastern conference even weaker. Spouted off "Not 1, not 2, not 3" like some arrogant ass before choking to an old one superstar lead Mavs team (I didn't see Dirk complaining about 3 all-stars against 1 lol). The Heat got two titles but once that team started to crash and burn Lebron doesn't try to stick with them. He runs back to the team he dumped, figures Kyrie is an upgrade over Wade, pulls a power play to make them trade Wiggins for Love, pulls more power plays and openly disrespects and undermines his coach multiple times, gets him fired and installs his puppet Tyron Lue so he can continue to play Lebron-ball. He set the precedent with stacking the deck and chasing rings. Durant just followed the formula, one-upped him and now it's paying off. Lebron is just reaping what he sow. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Embiid already recruiting Lebron to Philly 

Didn't he just say they didn't need anybody? Guess two of your process buddies having shock collars beyond 12 ft and getting lunch monied by Boston can change things.

2 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Silver didn't even sound happy about awarding the trophy to the Warriors. It's like he was saying his lines at gunpoint lol. He knows he's looking at a **** product.

He has an interview before the series so started where he tried to defend it.  Love to hear his opinion now.

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Silver is fine. The NBA is doing great and he’s about to make a ton more money for the league through gambling. 

Regardless what the doom and gloom whiners in here might think. 

So you enjoyed this series?

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

This is a strange turn of events

I can’t expect to be happy for us, I wasn’t happen when he came to our division either.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

So you enjoyed this series?

Yes I did. Two of the games were really competitive and came down to the final seconds. One of the blowouts was Steph being ridiculous and it was entertaining as hell. 

I like watching greatness. Seeing Lebron try to counter them etc. there was a lot to enjoy out of this series including the once in a lifetime team in front of you. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I can’t expect to be happy for us, I wasn’t happen when he came to our division either.

I dont give a damn about the Wizards, man. It's about him coming to DC.

Like the annoying kid you've wanted to punch for so long at school, moving in next door, and his gump ass parents showing up at the door with him and a succulent pot roast, sneering. 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yes I did. Two of the games were really competitive and came down to the final seconds. One of the blowouts was Steph being ridiculous and it was entertaining as hell. 

I like watching greatness. Seeing Lebron try to counter them etc. there was a lot to enjoy out of this series including the once in a lifetime team in front of you. 

Nah..... Nope

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restr

• Haha 1