Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ā 

Youā€™d be ok with that?

Steve convinced me a minute ago, Iā€™m open to it now, not my first choice, but open to it now, all things considered.

Ā 

im done with this game, yā€™all can have this bs, talkin bout itā€™s not that big a deal, sure thing, whatever yā€™all say.

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Think Ted will go over luxury tax to do it?

Ā 

We're already in the tax.Ā  The real question is would LeBron sacrifice like 20+ million dollars in salary next season to sign with a team that gives him a chance.Ā  If so, then his best opportunities are:

Ā 

1 - Houston

2 - DC

3 - Boston

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Steve convinced me a minute ago, Iā€™m open to it now, not my first choice, but open to it now, all things considered.

Ā 

im done with this game, yā€™all can have this bs, talkin bout itā€™s not that big a deal, sure thing, whatever yā€™all say.

Ā 

I meant going over the cap and paying tax to sign Lebron. Or any other big names free agent.Ā 

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Ā 

I'd give it to Durant based on game three.

Ā 

Currys game 2 was a moment and on par withĀ Durantā€™s game 3. And he just dropped 37 tonight and had a great game 1 while KD struggled

Ā 

I thought Curry should have won in 15 too

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Poor LeBron. His team is awful.Ā 

Iā€™ve felt a lot ways bout this cat, first timeĀ I felt sorry for him. Ā Having said that, he checked out after they screwed up game 1. Ā from what Iā€™ve seen this game, his spent most of it running the offense instead of being the offense. Ā That hampers my sympathy for him.

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ā 

I meant going over the cap and paying tax to sign Lebron. Or any other big names free agent.Ā 

If Iā€™m reading this correctly, Warriors will be $30+ million over the cap before they resign the Durant. Ā Only way you can compete with that is go over yourself.