Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

18 minutes ago, Predicto said:

I can see your mullet growing from 3000 miles away

eeyew

More bourgeoisie contempt for the working man and our hair.

Mr Sinister, from one mulleted working man to another, I know how it is with these coastal elites.  Brother, most times you can't hear them talk, other times you can.  All the same old cliches, "is that a woman or a man?"  But you always seem outnumbered and you don't dare make a stand.

Edited by stevemcqueen1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

most times you can't hear them talk, other times you can.  All the same old cliches, "is that a woman or a man?"  But you always seem outnumbered and you don't dare make a stand.

Google is awesome, thought that sounded familiar.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Google is awesome, thought that sounded familiar.

bad lyrics always stick in the head.

Example:

1-877 Kars for Kids

K-A-R-S Kars for Kids

1-877 Kars for Kids

Donate your Kar today!

Never mind, I take it back.  That jingle actually is better than anything Seger ever wrote...

Edited by Predicto
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Example:

1-877 Kars for Kids

K-A-R-S Kars for Kids

1-877 Kars for Kids

Donate your Kar today!

Never mind, I take it back.  That jingle actually is better than anything Seger ever wrote...

Now that's just wrong (and I donated my beater suv to them). Lock me in a dark windowless room with a high quality audio setup and blast that for 24 hours straight, and there's no telling what horror show  would be on the other side when the door reopens.... Probably a pool of blood and flesh where I attempted to slice my ears off with a shiv, and bled out.

Take it back

Edited by Mr. Sinister

48 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Now that's just wrong (and I donated my beater suv to them). Lock me in a dark windowless room with a high quality audio setup and blast that for 24 hours straight, and there's no telling what horror show  would be on the other side when the door reopens.... Probably a pool of blood and flesh where I attempted to slice my ears off with a shiv, and bled out.

Take it back

You can handle it.  Just be as strong as you can be.  Like a rock or something.  

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Example:

1-877 Kars for Kids

K-A-R-S Kars for Kids

1-877 Kars for Kids

Donate your Kar today!

I like the lyrics to that song you're hating on (Turn the Page), so I hope Bob Seger dunks on you one day for that (i laughed my *** off reading that middle section in that stupid voice they use)

6 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

What the heck is happening? Nothing basketball related on this last page. Kind of scared to go back and see how you got to this topic. Lol

I'm just glad it's not Dragon Ball Z this time. 

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Unfortunately, yes. Fun fact: 1/29 was our last road win. It's fun watching Wade again, though. Too bad we couldn't get momentum off of him sending the game into OT.

Nobody can do it by themselves, you know this.  

I like that he's back with ya'll, too. I always thought ya'll were too classy since LeBron showed up to let something like that happen.  

What's going on with Dragon, man?  He fouled out with no Wall out there. 

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Nobody can do it by themselves, you know this.  

I like that he's back with ya'll, too. I always thought ya'll were too classy since LeBron showed up to let something like that happen.  

What's going on with Dragon, man?  He fouled out with no Wall out there. 

Didn't like the Satoransky call. I felt it was a big momentum swing. Rather interesting whistle (and midsed the 5 second  call on Morris) tonight, but whatever. Still had chances to win, and couldn't get it done

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Didn't like the Satoransky call. I felt it was a big momentum swing. Rather interesting whistle (and midsed the 5 second  call on Morris) tonight, but whatever. Still had chances to win, and couldn't get it done

We talk about the refs in the wizards thread more then I'd like to sometimes.  Fact is, we played well enough not to lose tonight.  

I get that Beal is our best player on the floor right now, but I get so frustrated when we always give him the ball with a couple seconds left instead of "Everybody Eats".  I don't think running him like a PG because we don't have one is a good idea, either.

1-16 on shots in the last 10 seconds as a team.  How can you look at that and not want to try something different in that scenario?

Edited by Renegade7