Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Not that long of a delay. Even his buddy turned and laughed at him when they heard the pick.

With his injuries, he should be jumping for joy he only slipped 2 spots.

Also, Innis is my boy, but what does he have over Napier?

Edited by DM72

Lol...You see why some of these teams are always at the top.

I knew we would screw up the #24 pick.  Then we drafted Napier and I was like, thank GOD!  Then we traded him.........to ****ing Miami..........who swept us in the 1st round......why help the Heat and LeBron?  It makes zero sense to me.  If I was Jordan and Cho I would be like **** YOU!!! Eat **** and enjoy rebuilding ****es.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Raptors went off the board & took "the KD of Brazil", but can anyone seriously doubt Raptors GM Massai Ujiri right now? Even if this is a bust, I think he's allowed to have one after trading Carmelo & making Denver better, duping the Knicks into taking Bargnani and trading Rudy Gay then making the playoffs.

Glad to see Wiggins, Bennett & Thompson in Cleveland together, just a short boat ride across Lake Erie in 3 years for the Raptors steal back all the Canadian talent.

Thank you Vince Carter. Suck a diseased penis Bill Simmons & crawl back behind a bar where you belong. I'll have a white Russian.

At least he doesn't have those hipster glasses anymore

Irving

Wiggins

SF

Bennett

C

Not bad

Bennett has done nothing.

**** you Kings! That's who I was hoping we would take at #9.

Yep. Same here.

Not going to lie, I've never seen Vonleh play.

Classy move what they just did for Austin. That poor kid.

It was. Silver is great. He can do no wrong.

What a ****ing dumb looking suit. Hurry and sign so you can buy a new one.

I just saw that suit. WTF?!?!

Did Russell Westbrook pick that out for Wiggins?

WTF!!!?!?!?! Why in the blue hell would we help out the ****ing Miami Heat?

It worked out though. They ended up with Hairston at 26.

Except the time he quit to play baseball. Which was really weird.

But he "retired" because of the rumors of gambling.  My take is, Stern didn't want to suspend the best player in the league and take a PR hit.  Since Jordan played baseball, I think he did it to stay in the limelight for a while until his...um...suspension...I mean retirement ended.

I knew we would screw up the #24 pick.  Then we drafted Napier and I was like, thank GOD!  Then we traded him.........to ****ing Miami..........who swept us in the 1st round......why help the Heat and LeBron?  It makes zero sense to me.  If I was Jordan and Cho I would be like **** YOU!!! Eat **** and enjoy rebuilding ****es.

Napier is the same thing you already have in Kemba Walker.  I know Charlotte could use a good backup PG, but getting Hairston was the better option with the Hornets lacking outside shooting.  I really don't think Napier will "scare" anyone by going to the Heat.  The Heat needed a PG who can dish the ball and I see Napier as more of a scorer, than facilitator.  I think Charlotte did well getting Vonleh and Hairston.