Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Myles Turner needs to do more if Indiana wants to force a game 7.

Looks like they’re getting that game 7, but Myles Turner is a maddening player to watch. He’s so talented but just so passive. He’s content to be a role player that doesn’t seem to ever demand the ball.

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

That’s absolutely a charge 

he alters his direction to go low and straight into the defender 😆 

That the refs reversed that is complete bull****. Defenders do not have to be stationary. The Mavs players was there first and leaning back away from contact. Dort trucked him. Charge all day. 

15 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I like Luka, but dude whines way too much. When he commits stupid turnovers, he doesn't run back or give effort. He needs to drop about 20 lbs and get in better shape

Makes this motion about 20 times a game it feels like.

image.jpeg.be14590055f495bb00e3496b81a89df3.jpeg

Maybe not 20, but enough to not root for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

That the refs reversed that is complete bull****. Defenders do not have to be stationary. The Mavs players was there first and leaning back away from contact. Dort trucked him. Charge all day. 

yeah but it would have been his fifth foul and fouled out so they reversed it. Total nonsense. It was the definition of charging. 

Just now, tshile said:

yeah but it would have been his fifth foul and fouled out so they reversed it. Total nonsense. It was the definition of charging. 

Dort just jumped on Gafford’s back. No call. Just call it as you see it, this is absurd.

Dallas did to the OKC, what OKC did to them in game 4. They were down all game, and then stole it. 

Dallas played an impressive series. OKC is a damn good team lead by a clutch superstar.

when Chet matures OKC will be ready to make a run. They have a very good core. Again. (How do these keep doing this?)

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

OKC jus wasn't ready yet, youngest team to ever win a playoff series, it would've been history making seeing them get to next round, to be fair to them.

I think Chet was way too green. 

they will be a problem going forward tho. 

• Thumb up 1

Luka is a good guy. I am rooting for him to get a ring.

Still remember one of my few forays into the Capital One arena to get autographs and he signed for me in a crowd of hundreds. Nowadays they don't let us common 400 folk into warmups.