Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Ben Simmons is afraid to even try to score this game.  He’s not even driving to an open rim in transition.  His confidence is gone.

It looks like a behavioral disorder. Like Chuck Knoblauch throwing to first base kinda stuff. Strange.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Haha, that Milton bucket.  How do you miss that call?  Don’t worry NBA, people will still watch Atl/Mil.

They missed the foul then the obvious landing before throwing the ball at the rim. Awful officiating. 

• Like 1

Just now, Destino said:

Not seeing enough love for Huerter.  He’s why Atlanta won tonight.  When everyone else was cold, he was red hot.  

He was great, went right at Curry and put some big fouls on him to force Doc to take him out. 

Do the sixers try to move Simmons? 170 million for someone that you can’t play at the end of a game seven.

Hell, can they move him without adding draft capital?

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Not seeing enough love for Huerter.  He’s why Atlanta won tonight.  When everyone else was cold, he was red hot.  

Of course. He had a career night.  Collins was also great tonight.  Did a lot of damage on the glass. I have a lot of respect for Embid playing on one leg, but he wasn’t quick enough to stop the Capella lobs.  

1 minute ago, GoSkinsGo said:

He was great, went right at Curry and put some big fouls on him to force Doc to take him out. 

Do the sixers try to move Simmons? 170 million for someone that you can’t play at the end of a game seven.

Hell, can they move him without adding draft capital?

OKC on line 1.

21 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

It looks like a behavioral disorder. Like Chuck Knoblauch throwing to first base kinda stuff. Strange.

I think it’s just fear and lack of confidence for Ben.  Stemming from his sudden struggles at the free throw line.  There was another 76er that had the yips, and that was Fultz.  He literally couldn’t get his arms to do what he’d done all his basketball career.  It’s like his body forgot how to shoot.  That was truly bizarre.

I think they have to trade him now.  I can’t imagine Embiid is happy to have his costar sit in the dunkers spot all game crowding the paint doing nothing.  Ben Simmons embarrassed himself tonight in a way rarely seen by star players.  

Trae had a poor shooting night, but hit the big shot to go up 6 with 2 minutes to go. 

He also quickly called a TO on the next possession when being trapped. I really wish Beal was proactive when he's trapped in key situation. He get's smothered. 

Was fun watching Huerter with a green light all game. 

Simmons needs a change of scenery. If he is gonna get it together it won't happen in Philly. That city will eat him up. He needs to hide away in a small market team or some place like San Antonio with a coach that can break him down and build him back up. Maybe something like Derozan for SImmons(have no idea if that lines up salary wise or if either team would even want that).