Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wow

Worked.

Steph with a 3 that hit only backboard a few mins ago, and now an airball.  Not sure GS has looked this bad in the playoffs since the Stephy/Klay dynasty.  

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Everyone talks about KDs legacy for going to GS, but what does this say of Curry if he only gets one ring out of this dynasty without KD to help him? 

That he's not quite as good as people have been saying.

It's not a slight to say he's not as good as the very best players of his era.  He's still a top five-seven player.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Heading for the exits?  Y'all may never see them Oakland again.  Weak sauce.

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

NOBODY saw this **** coming.

I'd bet that the Warriors haven't gone 0-2 at home in the playoffs since the Curry era started.

And now the "lets go Raptors" chant can be heard.

I imagine its a 50/50 diehard/wine & cheese crowd. Hefty pricetag

• Like 2

Just now, Hersh said:

Now y’all are going after Curry? 😂😂 just stop. 

Some people are never satisfied, all that talk about how he needs a Finals MVP.  Ridiculous.

Dude is the greatest shooter of all time and has rings.  And it's not like he's got Will Perdue rings, either.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Some people are never satisfied, all that talk about how he needs a Finals MVP.  Ridiculous.

Dude is the greatest shooter of all time and has rings.  And it's not like he's got Will Perdue rings, either.  

He should have 2 finals mvps. He’s an all-timer one of the greatest ever. This doesn’t say anything about him imo. 

Kawhi is on a generational type of run thru these playoffs and Curry’s team is overmatched against a hungrier team. I don’t think it impacts his legacy 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I imagine its a 50/50 diehard/wine & cheese crowd. Hefty pricetag

50.25/49.75 after they kicked that wine and cheeser out from the last game for pushing Lowry :ols:

Wine and cheesers are the worst type of sports fans.

KD isn't sacrificing his big FA summer for this mess.

I was wrong Momma, you were right.  I didn't think there was any way Toronto would win in Oracle, but this Golden State team has quit.

Credit to Toronto though, they're playing outstanding basketball.  They're playing hungry and smart and executing well.  They're making Golden State pay for all of their dumbass breakdowns and they've absolutely been the better team in three out of four of these games.  They look like champions.

I'm still not going to rule out Durant coming back and saving the Warriors though.

Everyone is talking about what it means about the Warriors and Steph.  How about what it means for Kawhi.  One year in Toronto and the team known for wilting in the playoffs is a win away from a title.

He’s a superstar that deserves more mvp consideration than he gets.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

That he's not quite as good as people have been saying.

It's not a slight to say he's not as good as the very best players of his era.  He's still a top five-seven player.

It's like Curry got put on the cover of Madden with the "gravity" talk in here.  Now we see, now we know.  I don't want to go so far as say streaky, but this was a game 2-9 from wasn't going to cut it.

Only 4 players in double digits for GS is the sign of death of another dynasty, feel like I've seen this before.