Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Took an elbow to the nose during softball a few years ago. Skinny right fielder with Excalibur for an elbow coming in to get my ball after I called it. Broke my nose to pieces   

Elbow to the nose has gotta hurt the most.  I feel like even a fist, your hand has some give to it.  Maybe not a lot, just a little.  There's no give to an elbow.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Elbow to the nose has gotta hurt the most.  I feel like even a fist, your hand has some give to it.  Maybe not a lot, just a little.  There's no give to an elbow.

Knees are bad too.  Catch a knee from a guy moving with a lot of momentum and it feels like getting hit with a bowling ball.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

You’ve missed some great basketball.  Essentially Lebron’s entire career.  The best years of golden states run.  Wow.  

Next year watch the Bucks.  They shoot a lot of threes, but they have the bigs to help ease you into this new era.

It is strange, I listen to a lot of sports radio, so I am aware of some of the storylines, like arguments of where Lebron ranks all time, and Curry hitting 3 point shots like no one has ever seen before.  But I really can't find enough interest to follow the games unless it is a game seven.  Even then, I follow an ESPN game cast, rather than the actual game.  This game interested me enough due to the Warriors being vulnerable due to their injuries.

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Warriors are completely shook.  They're playing like bums who've forgotten their talent.  This is amazing.

Torontos defense is awesome. There are no easy looks for any of the support players on GSW. Curry and Klay get their shots but everyone else is fully confronted by their own mediocrity. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

You’ve missed some great basketball.  Essentially Lebron’s entire career.  The best years of golden states run.  Wow.  

Next year watch the Bucks.  They shoot a lot of threes, but they have the bigs to help ease you into this new era.

Was gonna say damn, he' missed a knights roundtable HOF'ers career, the rise and fall of the Pistons, Wade/Shaq's ascension, the run and gun Suns, the apex of Pop's Spurs, the "Mamba" rebirth of Kobe, the Big 3 Celtics, the  Big 3 Heat, OKC,  LeBron winning for Cleveland. Thats literally a generation of basketball lol

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

How did you know Klay was gonna get hurt? 

I didn’t but everybody in here told me Klay coming back was basically a guaranteed win in game 4. No way Toronto could beat them again. 

Warriors were fortunate to escape game 2 with a win or they’d be getting swept tonight. 

This series is over and has been for awhile. They didn’t have the horses and it was apparent pretty early on

3 minutes ago, Nerm said:

This game interested me enough due to the Warriors being vulnerable due to their injuries.

Definitely the biggest story of the series.  KD missing the entire series, Klay missed a game and is noticeably hobbled tonight.  A fully healthy Warriors team mops the Raptors.  

But hey, no excuses.  Kawhi is about to bring a ring to Canada.  

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Kerr gets a lot of credit as a coach, but playing Curry all those minutes last game was a mistake 

It's the Finals.  Your star players have to play, or else they're not worth the designation.  Toronto has been running a tight 8 man rotation and Lowry and Kawhi have been playing huge minutes with injuries.  That's what it takes to win a championship.

People are making excuses for Golden State half assing this thing.  They took winning for granted and they've played like crap.  They are getting a much needed humbling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I didn’t but everybody in here told me Klay coming back was basically a guaranteed win in game 4. No way Toronto could beat them again. 

Warriors were fortunate to escape game 2 with a win or they’d be getting swept tonight. 

This series is over and has been for awhile. They didn’t have the horses and it was apparent pretty early on

You can’t be serious with this post.