Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Are ya'll watching because its turning into a blood bath or do you just like basketball enough you're willing to put up with it?  I just got in he house and saw the halftime score.  I don't like that I missed LeBron's 50 point game, he has 15 right now.

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Are ya'll watching because its turning into a blood bath or do you just like basketball enough you're willing to put up with it?  I just got in he house and saw the halftime score.  I don't like that I missed LeBron's 50 point game, he has 15 right now.

I just like basketball and would like to see Lebron pull this out.  Lebron's greatness isn't going to be around forever so you gotta take it in while you can.  

And after the NBA and NHL finals are over, there's nothing else until NFL gets under way.  I was actually talking to my friend earlier about how it's so weird I don't give a **** about anything Redskins right now due to the Capitals playing hockey into June.  The Caps are making the NFL offseason a lot shorter.

• Like 2

Not taking anything away from the Warriors, because they are stacked with some great players, but damn if this brand of basketball is not the most boring **** to watch.  Circus 3pt shots with time expiring and fast breaks that result in pull up 3s just aren't fun for me to watch.  And I understand how damn hard it is to do all of that, I get that.  It's just not entertaining.

And the officiating is a joke in the NBA.  

• Like 2

The reffing in the. NBA has always stunk, and the style of basketball is just so “eh.”  It’s all 1-1 stuff with 8 guys standing around so much of the time.

College B-ball is just a better watch, even if the players aren’t close to as good and the pace is slower.

i managed to last about 8 minutes of this game in the 3rd quarter and got bored.

Yeah. Teams that shoot nearly 60% from the field, pass the ball like the Globetrotters, and score 120 points are boring to watch.

As always, you guys don't disappoint. You are all out of your ****ing mind. 

Not surprised that LeBron didn't get teed for that shove/elbow whatever that was with Jordan Bell at the end of the 3rd. Most players wouldn't have gotten away with that.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The reffing in the. NBA has always stunk, and the style of basketball is just so “eh.”  It’s all 1-1 stuff with 8 guys standing around so much of the time.

College B-ball is just a better watch, even if the players aren’t close to as good and the pace is slower.

i managed to last about 8 minutes of this game in the 3rd quarter and got bored.

You the type of dude that thinks taco bell ground beef is better than filet mignon. 

8 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Agree. Chucking 30-40 three pointers a game isn’t entertaining at all. The ball movement is good, but the terrible officiating and seeing pumpkins launched every minute isn’t what I care to watch.

Edited by pjfootballer

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Yeah. Teams that shoot nearly 60% from the field, pass the ball like the Globetrotters, and score 120 points are boring to watch.

As always, you guys don't disappoint. You are all out of your ****ing mind. 

Not surprised that LeBron didn't get teed for that shove/elbow whatever that was with Jordan Bell at the end of the 3rd. Most players wouldn't have gotten away with that.

I haven't found the Globetrotters fun to watch since I was like 7 years old.