Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm glad Harden didn't get voted in even though it's a travesty to have Kobe in over him.

Lillard over him would have been cool though.

Regardless, swap Kobe for Harden and Blake Griffin for Durant and that starting five would be incredible. Probably the best and most balanced starting five you could currently scheme up in the NBA.

Meanwhile you've got kind of a group of misfit pieces in the East. All of the best guards in the East right now are PGs.

AS accolades are fine the game itself is pathetic. Same with the NFL .

disagree completely. The NBA All Star game, for me, is the best all star game out there. The players take it serious and its wild seeing the best talents mesh.

Pro Bowl, those guys arent really trying to get hurt.

MLB game takes itself way too serious.

NHL is an utter joke. (although they have the best festivities around the game)

The NBA All Star game straddles the perfect balance of being fun but competitive.

I always hate how the voting goes for AS games anyway.

I'll give you what you want here...

Kobe certainly is not deserving this year, but it happens every year in AS voting for any sport. It's stupid.

Same as MVP voting.  

Come on Joe. The game is like the Globetrotters game that I am going to in a few weeks.

It's not competitive, it's clownish.

I'm watching NBA Jam in real life. It's a goofy game.

• Like 1

If it happened everyday, I would understand the complaints. I just can't get worked up about a once a year exhibition game in which players have fun. Its the only all-star game I still watch.

Most players go through the motions on defense because it requires more effort & attention than offense, who's trying to tire themselves out during an exhibition? Although, if the game is tight late in the 4th, you start to see those competitive instincts kick in among the players.

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

If Kobe doesn't go, doesn't that mean Harden is the starter then?

Also, if Melo doesn't go, does that mean Gortat starts? That would be awesome.

Replacements are chosen by the league, it's not the next vote getter.  

So Harden will be the other starter, but there is about a 0.2 percent chance that Gortat goes at all.  

AS games are meaningless.

That entire Wizards squad could out go and play 5 on 5 . The score would still be 136-148.

AS accolades are fine the game itself is pathetic. Same with the NFL .

Totally disagree.   The NBA all star game is awesome fun.  

NBA logos re-imagined with video game characters.  Some of them suck but some aren't bad.  Sacramento one is the best. 

http://instagram.com/ak47_studios/

Also the NBA All Star game is a must watch for me.  It's a good reminder that sports should be fun while still being entertaining.  I also like the other events, like the three point shooting contest. 

They should do something with the celeb game and give it a theme, Marvel vs DC would be great if they could get enough people to agree to play.  Don't lie, you'd watch that.   

Edited by Destino

Klay Thompson just entered GOD mode.

37 points in one quarter by Klay. Absolutely amazing.

Saw that on the bottom line ticker. I must see the highlights. Thats unbelievable.

My. God. Dude was in a layup drill from the 3 pt line.

Edited by STBonecrusher21