Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

nah, I cant see that. I think this contract is it.

TNT apparently wants him to replace Barkley.

In 2016.

Hmmm

He's never struck me as the type that would be in media, or in any other realm of crossover entertainment.

I imagine him being very reserved... Maybe relocating to Florence or something, and cave diving/swimming with turtles

Hmmm

He's never struck me as the type that would be in media, or in any other realm of crossover entertainment.

I imagine him being very reserved... Maybe relocating to Florence or something, and cave diving/swimming with turtles

I had the same impression right down to moving his family to Europe. Also replacing Barkley is crazy talk. If Kobe costs anyone on TNT their job you know it's going to be Shaq. Because that's how Kobe does Shaq.

• Like 1

Hmmm

nah, he loves the attention. Just under his own terms.

This was back in 2006 when Kobe was on TNT back in 2006. He was pretty good, tbf.

I had the same impression right down to moving his family to Europe. Also replacing Barkley is crazy talk. If Kobe costs anyone on TNT their job you know it's going to be Shaq. Because that's how Kobe does Shaq.

Barkley's contract is up in 2016 and he has talked about leaving. (leaving to goto ESPN probably, especially since its close to Arizona)

Yeah I imagine Chuck being a lifer, only getting the boot if he becomes so fat that its visually unappealing, or gets caught running a sex trafficking ring in Phoenix

nah, he loves the attention. Just under his own terms.

This was back in 2006 when Kobe was on TNT back in 2006. He was pretty good, tbf.

be.com/watch?v=hjTm2Dl1bTo

Barkley's contract is up in 2016 and he has talked about leaving. (leaving to goto ESPN probably, especially since its close to Arizona)

Oh okay

I dont think it'll take long for the jokes to subside, and on a replay, he has a Vietnam flashback and tries to strangle Kenny or something

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Kobe might actually be a fairly likable person away from the game.  Some people are just ultra competitive and as long as you avoid competing with them you're good... or he could be a sociopath and well practiced at mimicking human emotions and manipulation. 

Final All star voting results:

Eastern Conference

Backcourt
1. John Wall (Was) 886,368
2. Kyle Lowry (Tor) 805,290

3. Dwyane Wade (Mia) 789,839
4. Kyrie Irving (Cle) 535,873
5. Jimmy Butler (Chi) 455,756
6. Derrick Rose (Chi) 379,994
7. DeMar DeRozan (Tor) 159,123
8. Jeff Teague (Atl) 83,900
9. Lou Williams (Tor) 82,135
10. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Mil) 55,014

Frontcourt
1. LeBron James (Cle) 1,470,483
2. Pau Gasol (Chi) 974,177
3. Carmelo Anthony (NY) 647,005

4. Marcin Gortat (Was) 570,005
5. Chris Bosh (Mia) 542,006
6. Kevin Love (Cle) 386,208
7. Jonas Valanciunas (Tor) 231,741
8. Joakim Noah (Chi) 203,718
9. Nikola Vucevic (Orl) 129,293
10. Paul Millsap (Atl) 121,938
11. Al Horford (Atl) 114,955
12. Al Jefferson (Cha) 110,980
13. Kevin Garnett (BKN) 106,820
14. Nikola Mirotic (Chi) 103,645
15. Andre Drummond (Det) 86,717

Western Conference

Backcourt
1. Stephen Curry (GS) 1,513,324
2. Kobe Bryant (LAL) 1,152,402

3. James Harden (Hou) 1,069,368
4. Chris Paul (LAC) 551,167
5. Damian Lillard (Por) 365,417
6. Klay Thompson (GS) 314,254
7. Russell Westbrook (OKC) 248,758
8. Rajon Rondo (Dal) 219,506
9. Jeremy Lin (LAL) 216,246
10. Mike Conley (Mem) 103,015

Frontcourt
1. Anthony Davis (NO) 1,369,911
2. Marc Gasol (Mem) 795,121
3. Blake Griffin (LAC) 700,615

4. Tim Duncan (SA) 546,817
5. Kevin Durant (OKC) 545,226
6. LaMarcus Aldridge (Por) 498,131
7. DeMarcus Cousins (Sac) 465,334
8. Dwight Howard (Hou) 348,275
9. Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 292,557
10. Rudy Gay (Sac) 144,702
11. Kawhi Leonard (SA) 132,150
12. DeAndre Jordan (LAC) 117,816
13. Serge Ibaka (OKC) 107,223
14. Draymond Green (GS) 99,039
15. Tyson Chandler (Dal) 98,654

Edited by Destino

Klay and Harden were robbed

Klay wasn't robbed (but he should go as a reserve).   Curry and Harden were the obvious backcourt, the two front runners for MVP, head and shoulders above the rest.    

West frontcourt should have been Brow, Durant and Marc Gasol.  If you think Durant shouldn't go because he was injured most of the season, then put Aldrich or maybe Boogie Cousins in his place.  Or even Dirk.  But really, Durant is the man.

East should have been Wall, Butler, Lebron, Pau and Al Horford.   Atlanta deserves a starter, and if it isn't Horford, then maybe Teague over Butler.

By the way, nice ballot stuffing on Gortat, Wiz fans.  I love the guy and I love the mohawk, but he should not have been anywhere near No. 4 in the voting.  I admire your homerism (not an insult). 

TNT apparently wants him to replace Barkley.

In 2016.

Barkley is the only entertaining one on the show. Pfft...Get rid of Kenny or Shaq.

I agree that I never really considered him as that type of media guy. More likely to see him at the games doing color commentary.

Chuck and Kenny are a package deal. Neither would be as good without the other. They need to work together for the rest of their lives.

Are you talking about All Star game ?

Yes.

East should have been Wall, Butler, Lebron, Pau and Al Horford.   Atlanta deserves a starter, and if it isn't Horford, then maybe Teague over Butler.

Agreed that it should be Horford (or Millsap) over Melo. But Lowry deserves his place as a starter more than Butler would. Should Chicago really get two starters and Toronto none?

What hurt Horford was that he started slow and it's only been during this hot stretch over the past month that his numbers got back to AS levels. A hot start is necessary to boost the old Q score for the season.