Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

This is a great game, but the fix is in for Brooklyn.

It's not.  Holiday has been terrible from the field, save for a few shots in the 4th.  I don't think Giannis has defended KD, should have been on him on that final shot.  Giannis has shot some dumb threes after hitting one in the 3rd quarter.  Bud's inbound play with 1 sec left in the 4th was terrible.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's not.  Holiday has been terrible from the field, save for a few shots in the 4th.  I don't think Giannis has defended KD, should have been on him on that final shot.  Giannis has shot some dumb threes after hitting one in the 3rd quarter.  Bud's inbound play with 1 sec left in the 4th was terrible.

There’s been one bucket in OT.  Giannis was gang raped while Brown got the ball and scored.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I know, but it shouldn't have really gotten to OT is my point.  If Holiday had shot better, for starters.

I agree that Milwaukee has done dumb ****.  Like Giannis not guarding KD with 6 seconds left.  But the subtle 50/50 calls have gone the Nets way.

KD was unbelievable this series.  A total stud.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I can now honestly say I have no idea who will win a title this year.  I love this.  

Suns might actually win a title.  The Suns!  You’d have been thought a mad man for saying that last season.  

I agree.  I'm rooting for the Bucks but I'm happy that this is wide open and that the Durant/Harden/Ghost of Kyrie trio didn't get what they wanted.  

7 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Bucks tried every which way to lose that game.  

Bruh.  

i 100% agree with you. Bucks game plan made no sense. They let KD play one on one and he destroyed them. 

Nets had no reason pushing this to 7 without Kyrie and obese Harden. This series speaks to the greatness of KD. He ran out of gas. Healthy Nets team wins the title next year. 

• Like 2