Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

finally made it.

markmills67

Hi everyone,

I am a Redskins fan from Bolton, England and have been trying to become a member

of extremeskins for a long time. I have followed the Skins since 1984 when we first got

NFL on T.V over in the U.K, but over the last 10 years have really got into the Redskins

so much that i have been over to watch the Skins twice( 2 wins v Jaguars and browns).

I have also got the Redskin badge tattoo on my back which when i was last over in

DC the skins fans couldn't believe the amount of support i had for the Redskins.

HTTR

Yeah, the "no free email services allowed" policy to register (which includes gmail, yahoo, aol) is really dumb and frustrating. I post on a dozen boards and this is the only one that had that restriction.

Tell me about it. Before the format change, I had been trying to register since last yr, but couldn't because of that dumb rule.

Yeah, the "no free email services allowed" policy to register (which includes gmail, yahoo, aol) is really dumb and frustrating. I post on a dozen boards and this is the only one that had that restriction.

Tell me about it. Before the format change, I had been trying to register since last yr, but couldn't because of that dumb rule.

Same thing with me. I've been com,ing to this site on a daily basis for a long time and now that I finally get the chance to post I've got nothing to say. Go figure.

Welcome Mark!

We have a pretty strong following over in the UK and several very good members of this board are over there, so you have a lot to live up to :) .  Would love to see the ink as well.  Once you figure out the sticks on the site make sure to post a pic for us!

I'd also like to add that it takes a real fan to get through the last ten years of this franchise, lol... so here's to brighter days and good interaction with you in the future.

HAIL!

Thanks very much for welcoming me to extremeskins, could anyone help me to post a photo of my skins tattoo as I am not the best on computers and I will get my sons to do it for me. Thanks

You would just need to upload the picture from your computer to a image hosting site such as, photobucket or tiny pic.... then you would see a url beow the picture that would have [/img] after it and before it...

That would be the link that you would copy and paste into the reply box of your post.

Hope this helps you out :)

Welcome Mark! We have a pretty strong following over in the UK and several very good members of this board are over there, so you have a lot to live up to :) .....

All except that GHH divvy. Don't trust that beaut la. He talks a good game but he knows nottin'!

Welcome to this place of ours Marcus. Be warned, your social life has just gone to ****! ES is quite the addiction. But hey, if you've been diligently trying to join for so long you'll fit straight in.

You're welcome in advance for Jay Spearing last year. We had to do something to make up for landing yers with N'gog. Lol. Sorry yers dipped out the last day. Of course if you're not a Wanderer, ignore this and move on pretending it never happened. Telling yer. That GHH can be a real divvy .....

Hail.

Sorry, I was in a hurry yesterday w/my welcome note...

As Hap and GHH have said, this place is quite addictive.  (My husband says I "wake up, pour my coffee, and head to DC" every morning.)

It's not my fault that he doesn't have a "team passion" like I do, LOL!

Again, welcome aboard...HAIL!

Hi everyone,

I am a Redskins fan from Bolton, England and have been trying to become a member

of extremeskins for a long time. I have followed the Skins since 1984 when we first got

NFL on T.V over in the U.K, but over the last 10 years have really got into the Redskins

so much that i have been over to watch the Skins twice( 2 wins v Jaguars and browns).

I have also got the Redskin badge tattoo on my back which when i was last over in

DC the skins fans couldn't believe the amount of support i had for the Redskins.

HTTR

Well a very warm and hearty welcome to you fellow Redskin nut case,

As a Reskin fan since George Allen came from the LA Rams along with "The over the hill gang" among then Deacon Jones RIP. I have ridden the highs and many lows of this franchise like so many other loyal and hopeful fans. The current state of the franchise couldn't be more promising and I believe that this year we will go deep into the post season and for many years to come we shall terrorize this league and they will be trying their best to copy our successes.

HTTR and hail to you Brother.

Welcome!

Curious: What got in your way of becoming a member that it took a long time?

Same happened to me, I couldn't become a member back in 04 because I had just left JMU and only had hotmail/gmail accounts so ES wouldn't let me register until a year later when I realized my entire family had Comcast accounts. Welcome aboard exciting times are HERE provided a knee stays healthy.

Archived