Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Acceptable Signatures for ES

NoVaSkins21

What's the new standard?

Not sure what operational characteristics might be different in the new platform yet, but there are no "new standards" rules-wise. Existing rules are the same as always (including maximum sig size). When there is a change in any of our rules, it will show on the rules page first, of course.

We also usually make a sticky thread in such cases, too, so it could be ignored.  :P

Also, when asking a question like the OP's, I'd suggest being very specific about what exactly what issues you're having and what knowledge you're seeking from other members or staff.  :)

Not sure what operational characteristics might be different in the new platform yet, but there are no "new standards" rules-wise. Existing rules are the same as always (including maximum sig size). When there is a change in any of our rules, it will show on the rules page first, of course.

We also usually make a sticky thread in such cases, too, so it could be ignored.  :P

Also, when asking a question like the OP's, I'd suggest being very specific about what exactly what issues you're having and what knowledge you're seeking from other members or staff.  :)

The width does seem to be shorter.  Mine didn't spill over on the old ES.

Love the new site.  Takes getting used to, but so does a new car.

EDIT:  Or I could, you know, think to just center the damned thing. :doh:

I wanted to know with the re-organization and merger of ES with the team site, can anybody provide me with me some acceptable signatures.  I ask because my old sig doesn't seem to fit the new standards.  

I would say that if your old sig displayed OK in old ES (by the rules of course), than it should also work in the new.

Are you getting a "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" message after inserting your sig URL?

If so, then use another hosting URL for that sig... such as http://postimage.org (works)

That's definitely going in the "Taken out of context" thread.   :lol:

Immediately what i thought too, but I don't know how to bump the old thread because the search function didn't work, shocker, and google search brings up the link but it then says it is invalid (I assume due to the switch)

Immediately what i thought too, but I don't know how to bump the old thread because the search function didn't work, shocker, and google search brings up the link but it then says it is invalid (I assume due to the switch)

Search is off for now during conversion. Hope to have it back by end of the week.

My sonogram is still there so, I am assuming that most peoples transfered.

I'm not sure I understand your delimma, if yours didn't transfer then you could easily re-upload it.

If you are trying to get one made, you should try the graphics section, there is a request thread in there.

Iunno if any of this helps you, like I said, I see no problems with the one that I have had....

Can anyone explain why mine disappeared after the new layout/setting of ES?

I recognize many sig's and I was sure mine showed up for the first day, maybe two, but then just fell off the face of the earth.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Looks like the host of the image took it down, the image location no longer exists, I would find another one and save the image to your computer, then upload it via photobucket, or whatever image hosting site you would like to use and then use the url from there in your html.

This is what the html code should look like in your sig area:

url of whatever picture you are going to use[/img ].

take the space between g and ] away, had to put that there because it was trying to bring up a picture :)

Archived