Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Crabtree tears ACL......Hynoski carted off field at Giants OTA's

Tom [Giants fan]

That's a huge loss for the 49ers. They've still got a nasty D, but Crabtree, Boldin, and Davis were going to make Kaep look very good. Not having Crabtree available will really weaken their O.

Weaken it by how much? I am not saying they are world beaters, but Mario Manningham is there and they got AJ Jenkins. I know he didn't do jack lsat year, but he is a first round pick...

Does Jerruh purposefully draft RBs who can't stay healthy?...

How ironic, can't remember exactly but it was either the Sporting News or NFL app that had an article talking about how solid dallass' backfield was w/ the addition of their draft pick. The article also explained why their primed ro take the NFCE back this year.

Crabtree was finally starting to play like an NFL WR last season, but lets be honest, Vernon Davis is what makes the passing game go on the 49ers.

He is such a matchup problem for secondaries that he has to be treated like an additional WR.

Ouch, tough break... I hope we avoid that kind of luck this season as opposed to last.

It's inevitable. No team goes through a season unscathed. The best you can hope for is that guys properly train themselves in the offseason, which will cut down on the nagging injuries. I don't think anything can save you from destroying your achilles in OTA's though. That is unreal.

^^^Very nice haha!

That is blow to the 49ers but honestly, they can recover from losing Crabtree. He is a matchup problem or a gamechanger even though he did come on finally last season.

Coming out of college I was really high on him but he has underwhelmed quite a bit. Week 7 seems fair for a return though. Hope to see him back. I want to beat SF at full strength

Archived