Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Twitter - Rob Jackson suspended first 4 games in 2013

son_sonn

Goodell was quoted as saying "Just for ****s and giggles"...

John Mara was quoted as saying we "violated the spirit of just shutting up and doing what we're told" in reference to the owners meeting, and then went on to say we're "lucky we didn't lose draft picks."

But seriously, I'm wondering what he did. Probably weed, practically everyone gets caught for that sooner or later. Sucks that he's suspended, but it shouldn't affect the team much.

Oh no! Not our perrenial all pro Hall of Fame beast that takes over games and make Orakpo expendable.

This isn't good, but its not the end of the world. I think T Jackson's suspension was more of a detriment. But hopefully this suspension thing is not valid.

Oh no! Not our perrenial all pro Hall of Fame beast that takes over games and make Orakpo expendable.

This isn't good, but its not the end of the world. I think T Jackson's suspension was more of a detriment. But hopefully this suspension thing is not valid.

yes but frankly think we are all tired of our players being suspended 4 games , like i mentioned we already had about 5-6 players suspended the last 2 years ... yes, its RJ but RJ did play an important role wiht the team and a solid backup to rush

That's IT!! They're going after all of our backups to injured starters!!!

Cousins (RG3)

Jackson (Orakpo)

Who's next? Jenkins? (Carriker)...Paulsen? (Davis)

Hold on...tin foil hat just fell off while typing...

Doughty? (Merriweather)

I can't tell if this sarcasm from you or not so I'm just going to let it go lol

I honestly didn't think anyone's posts indicated any real belief that Mara and Goodell were legitimately targeting the Skins for suspensions...I saw someone make a comment that because of the suspension, Goodell will make sure the Skins play the Giants during the first 4 weeks lol...and I didn't take that very seriously. But maybe I'm wrong, I dunno...

I honestly didn't think anyone's posts indicated any real belief that Mara and Goodell were legitimately targeting the Skins for suspensions...I saw someone make a comment that because of the suspension, Goodell will make sure the Skins play the Giants during the first 4 weeks lol...and I didn't take that very seriously. But maybe I'm wrong, I dunno...

There's a great deal of sarcasm going around here. But I would not be surprised at all if we play the Giants within the first 4 weeks lol

This is disappointing to say the very least. I don't know how I feel about this. Unprescribed pain meds? That's pretty weak, but breaking the rules is breaking the rules. Anyone who's dabbled into a conversation with me on here knows I'm a big proponent of the school of second chances, I just feel let down by Rob because he was such a great story. We are all human, though.

But any real Redskins fan, not a Brian Orakpo is my favorite player or a Rob Jackson is my favorite player guy, will admit this makes the team weaker. Rak coming off an injury, the second one in as many years to the same area, you just can't be too optimistic about that. I hope for the best for Rak and as a Redskins fan, I hope we can get Vic So'oto up to speed just in case Rak has some trouble getting the rust knocked off.

I'll be looking forward to those sets that Haz has been allegedly working on with Rak, Kerrigan, and Jax on the field at the same time come week five.

And hopefully this is a first incident and he can appeal and win... not unlike that **** bag Richard Sherman who got off on a chain of custody technicality. In either case, an "Aw ****" is an "Aw ****" and the reaper will always get his due. I just hope he keeps his head on straight from here on out and earns his way back on to this team, because as I said in the other thread, as much as I love the guy as a player he is on my short list of guys that aren't welcomed back on the 2014 Redskins as of right now.

Archived