Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Valentine's/ Single Awareness Day

RichmondRedskin88

You mean a total PIMP move?! Don't be so modest, my friend.

Being able to dump a chick shortly before a holiday that would require us shelling out some cash, only to scoop her back up shortly afterwards? That's some Bishop Don Juan **** right there bro.

Souf---west! :)

I didn't want to brag or anything, but yeah you can call it a pimp move.... :king: <---- Pimp

Souf---West indeed :D

Start training him in June. We are probably going to need an offensive line in the 2034 draft.

Congrats.

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure he'll grow up to be a fine chess player and hate every aspect of football :) haha

Yes. Chess.

His Mom is more adament that he plays football than I am. I'm actually worried she might make him not want to play because of how much she is going to push him :ols:

Yeah. 'grats on the youngin', KDawg.
Congrats KDawg! Sounds like some good V day plans too lol

Thanks all! :)

Happy Valentine's to everyone on ES :)

Never been one for Valentine's Day myself. Not for any particular reason, I suppose I'm just not that romantic. That said, my guy still better get me a card and flowers :ols:

I really more enjoy getting stuff for my nieces and nephew on these types of holidays. Nothing's more fun than to see the look of horror on their parents' faces when the kids open gift bags stuffed with about 50,000 calories of sugar :ols:

Yup. Little boy due in May :)

Congrats KDawg! I hope her pregnancy continues smoothly and come May, you get to celebrate a healthy baby and mommy :)

Dollars to donuts it's a sex swing.

I have my money on a stripper pole

I guess we'll find out when the kid comes out. If he's a different race/a ginger I'll have some questions! :ols:

I actually know a guy from college...the above scenario happened to his brother. The way the story was told to me, his brother's girlfriend got pregnant, they were happy, he supported her through the pregnancy, they went to the hospital, baby comes out and....it's clearly not the same race as either he or his girlfriend. He pretty much bowed out right then and there.

Not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. No bad experiences with it in general, I always seemed to be "with" someone around that time throughout college, etc., but the holiday feels forced. The cards are the worst. I was trying to pick one out for my wife today, reading through them, thinking "No one talks like that unless it's a movie I hate," "That one deserves a punch in the face," etc. I finally found a card and a small bag of truffles. There's one other gift, but it's more of a house gift (something she's always wanted) and would probably just annoy what little female readership we have here, so I'll keep it quiet.

I know I'm really going way, way out on a limb here, but... try ditching the cards.

I've never gotten a girl I've dated a card for Valentine's Day. I don't get them roses or candy in a heart-shaped box or jewelry or anything else that would be considered stereotypical. I get them a gift (or several gifts if they're small things) that's personal, that means something to them in some way. I've never gotten anything other than overwhelmingly positive reactions to this approach.

You're right, cards are dumb as hell. Nobody needs an illustrated piece of paper to tell their S.O. how they feel. So don't buy them.

Strawberry Milk and mop??????

:ols: :ols: :ols:

Winner.

Yup. Little boy due in May :)

Congrats! I'm sure he'll be born with a play chart in his hand.

Got my wife and baby daughter some balloons, teddy bears, flowers, and chocolates.

Then took them out to Sakura's (all you can eat Sushi). Got all stuffed, went home and passed out all curled up with big mama and little mama. Best Valentine's day ever.

KDawg, congratulations on the seed. :cheers:

You're life will never be the same (but in a good way).

started dating this girl at my college december 27th, so it was our first valentines day together :) i got her chocolates, a biiigggg hersey kiss, a pink teddy bear, and a card. she loved it. she got me a card, a teddy bear that comes with reeses peanut butter cups, and a big reeses peanut butter cup heart :) we had some fun last night. overall, pretty good valentines day :)

started dating this girl at my college december 27th, so it was our first valentines day together :) i got her chocolates, a biiigggg hersey kiss, a pink teddy bear, and a card. she loved it. she got me a card, a teddy bear that comes with reeses peanut butter cups, and a big reeses peanut butter cup heart :) we had some fun last night. overall, pretty good valentines day :)

That's what it's all about to me. I think it's a much more exciting holiday for high school and college kids than for older people in serious or long-term relationships. I'm not minimizing your time with this girl Cooley, and realize that a couple months seems like forever for you young'uns.

For people my age (36), it's just a nice excuse to send your wife flowers and go out to a nice dinner. With two kids, it's actually nice to get away with just the wife for a couple hours, have a few drinks, talk about adult things, etc.

yeah...really not a big deal unless you're in a new relationship and its your first valentine's day, or you're younger.

wife and i been together for 10+ years now, and all we did yesterday was watch a blu-ray on the couch and work on making babies. :ols: No gifts, no cards, nothin'.

Quite funny how simple a successful V day can be. Sometimes all it takes is a sweet gesture like a stuffed animal and a nice card.

(Yes, you can give guys stuffed animals lol. A few years ago the girl I was dating at the time gave me a giraffe one with two giraffe's wrapping their necks around each other).

Archived