Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Valentine's/ Single Awareness Day

RichmondRedskin88

I'd like to wish everyone out there a happy V-day/Singleness day? as well.

Richmond, you better start pulling in some women dude... you have about five months to find someone or you are going to have to hang out with all of us crusty old married mother ****ers come training camp. No excuses.

EDIT: I'm just making the wife some dinner tonight. I am currently getting my basement finished, so I've been off all week long.

My girlfriend had three simple requests for tonight:

1) She never asks me to take a night off from football... So she asked that I take the night off. Done.

2) Cheesefries from Outback with EXTRA (emphasis on extra) ranch (She's pregnant, freakin cravings :ols:)

3) Chocolate.

We're going to sit on the couch and do nothing all night. That's a great night for me! :ols:

Richmond, you better start pulling in some women dude... you have about five months to find someone or you are going to have to hang out with all of us crusty old married mother ****ers come training camp. No excuses.

I never said I was single but in fact I am. I guess I better start my timer though and start getting to know lots of Redskin girls.:silly:

My wife and I have never really went "all out" on Valentines Day. We used to give each other cards, but she told me it was a waste of money and we try to say I love you the other 364 days out of the year. My mom's birthday was Monday and I bought her a birthday card and I also got a V-Day card for my wife. Last night she said, "you didn't get me a card did you?' Noooooooopppeeee. Ok, so I told a fib. It's more a funny card and not a romantic card. Now, I don't know if I should give it to her.

What better way to celebrate Valentine's / Single Awareness day then going to the store and buying Frank's Hot Sauce

I did see sriracha and briefly considered purchasing but I don't think my palate is that refined yet to try the likes of sriracha. Don't want my tongue to burn off

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/index.ssf/2013/02/love_game_toledos_ben_pike_end.html#incart_river_default

When faced with deciding between the two loves of his life, for Ben Pike, it wasn't even close. Football would not win this time.

That's how you know his love is true and strong.

When Pike's fiancee, Ashlee Barrett, learned in April 2012 she was battling leukemia, Pike began to prepare for the end of his football career at the University of Toledo. Barrett, a former Toledo basketball player, already had graduated and was back in her hometown of St. Louis, teaching second grade. Pike wanted to be with her as she navigated the long road of chemotherapy and recovery.

When Barrett, 23, learned Jan. 25 that the leukemia had returned, that the short respite of remission was over, the decision was solidified.

Pike, a Mentor High School product, has one more year of eligibility left at Toledo, one more season he could build upon what had been the best of his career as a defensive lineman in 2012. But the 22-year-old will graduate in May and take his education degree with him to St. Louis. He still plans to marry the love of his life June 15, and will be by Barrett's side each day through a bone marrow transplant and recovery from leukemia.

My girlfriend had three simple requests for tonight:

1) She never asks me to take a night off from football... So she asked that I take the night off. Done.

2) Cheesefries from Outback with EXTRA (emphasis on extra) ranch (She's pregnant, freakin cravings :ols:)

3) Chocolate.

We're going to sit on the couch and do nothing all night. That's a great night for me! :ols:

Are you going to be a dad??

I can't even lie, before I started dating the girl I been with for the last two years, I used to dump the girls I had 3 weeks prior to Valentine's day and try to get back with them on the 18th. Most of the time it worked :)

Yes, it was a total douche move, but I never liked Valentine's day. But the girl I am with now hates Valentine's day too. I think it's the reason our relationship is so strong. :ols: We agreed that we will do romantic things for each other any day we choose. Any day except for February 14th. :D

Not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. No bad experiences with it in general, I always seemed to be "with" someone around that time throughout college, etc., but the holiday feels forced. The cards are the worst. I was trying to pick one out for my wife today, reading through them, thinking "No one talks like that unless it's a movie I hate," "That one deserves a punch in the face," etc. I finally found a card and a small bag of truffles. There's one other gift, but it's more of a house gift (something she's always wanted) and would probably just annoy what little female readership we have here, so I'll keep it quiet.

Not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. No bad experiences with it in general, I always seemed to be "with" someone around that time throughout college, etc., but the holiday feels forced. The cards are the worst. I was trying to pick one out for my wife today, reading through them, thinking "No one talks like that unless it's a movie I hate," "That one deserves a punch in the face," etc. I finally found a card and a small bag of truffles. There's one other gift, but it's more of a house gift (something she's always wanted) and would probably just annoy what little female readership we have here, so I'll keep it quiet.

So you bought your wife a vacuum? It's ok if it's something she actually wants :)

Yes, it was a total douche move,

You mean a total PIMP move?! Don't be so modest, my friend.

Being able to dump a chick shortly before a holiday that would require us shelling out some cash, only to scoop her back up shortly afterwards? That's some Bishop Don Juan **** right there bro.

Souf---west! :)

Archived