Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

^ never watched the origins stuff.  is it any good?  worth checking out?  

I think so. Some background to fill before the series is back.

Some of the origins segments ended up in the last season as flashbacks. They are good, but a lot of it you may have already seen. The bit where Proctor meets and rescues crazy glasses dude was epic, but I think it was put into an episode later anyways.

Correct.

And yes. That stuff with him and Burton was insane. 

that fight between Burton and Nola was amazing.  Banshee's director is so good at 1v1 combat scenes, some of the best fist fights I've ever seen on both television and in movies.

Hood vs proctor in the bar

Hood vs MMA fighter

Carrie vs her ex mafia boyfriend 

i'm drawing a blank but I know there's more

that fight between Burton and Nola was amazing.  Banshee's director is so good at 1v1 combat scenes, some of the best fist fights I've ever seen on both television and in movies.

Hood vs proctor in the bar

Hood vs MMA fighter

Carrie vs her ex mafia boyfriend 

i'm drawing a blank but I know there's more

Hood vs the Albino in prison.

Hood vs Quentin.

• 5 months later...

I wish they could find a way to continue the series, but anything much more and it would definitely jump the shark.  The only way would be for them to move to another small city and pull their scams/heists, but it wouldn't be "Banshee" anymore.

Better to go out on top while you can.

I wish they could find a way to continue the series, but anything much more and it would definitely jump the shark. The only way would be for them to move to another small city and pull their scams/heists, but it wouldn't be "Banshee" anymore.

Better to go out on top while you can.

Yeah, we don't want another True Blood, limping along, an unintentionally comedic farce of itself.

They keep killing off the hottest chicks...so frustrating.

Yeah, major bummer to see Becca go down.  The new cop chick seems hot (though she also seems like an asshole).  And the skinhead cop is bangin' his brother's wife, she's okay lookin'.  

I'll definitely miss Rebecca's cheeks, tho.

Personally was surprised that they picked up around 2 years later. Caveman Hood was not what I was expecting, definitely was thinking guns blazing Hood.

Didn't think the body was hers at first but definitely disappointed!

Job cannot be dead. He's too damn funny to be dead. Rebecca was hot but boring, so that's fine, but to not get some Job in this 4th season would be the biggest crime of all.

Indeed.  Rebecca's hotness will be missed, but at least they are introducing some new eye candy, as Chew points out...

Yes - Job MUST NOT BE DEAD.  Too cool a character.  And Hood and crew just has to go on some badass mission to bust him out from wherever he is held.

Archived