Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

I hope that we're finally at the point to where Gordon can start being useful. I'm tired of his constant wallowing in self-pity, he needs to actually advance the plot in some manner sometime soon before he's just wasting more screentime.

The latest scene where he started decorating his apartment was a good start, so here's hoping.

Oh, and before I go, in honor of the very gratuitous nature of the show, here's some very gratutitious pictures of the women of banshee:

i_milicevic.jpg

58254ba1577a2228f9905722507da7ba.jpg

odette-yustman-maxim-05-560x700.jpg

lili-simmons-gif-44126.gif

I think Gordon will play a major role in the future.  Not sure exactly what he will discover/reveal/plot/etc. but I never rule him out.  He's too close to the situation overall.  He doesn't like Lucas and has fathered his daughter with Carrie.  Is in a power position (DA).  Yeah, something tells me that his game starts towards the end of season 3 carrying on into season 4 (if we get another season).

I think Gordon will play a major role in the future.  Not sure exactly what he will discover/reveal/plot/etc. but I never rule him out.  He's too close to the situation overall.  He doesn't like Lucas and has fathered his daughter with Carrie.  Is in a power position (DA).  Yeah, something tells me that his game starts towards the end of season 3 carrying on into season 4 (if we get another season).

Agreed. I'd say he's pretty much the elephant in the room that we know is going to cause some problems for Hood, but we're just waiting for him to get to the point to figure everything out or have the confidence to actually make something happen.

It's the waiting to see what he might do that's killing me.

Agreed. I'd say he's pretty much the elephant in the room that we know is going to cause some problems for Hood, but we're just waiting for him to get to the point to figure everything out or have the confidence to actually make something happen.

It's the waiting to see what he might do that's killing me.

Same here broski.  They have done a great job of shifting the focus off certain characters with the great main storyline going on.  I also have a hunch, that one of the crew is going to double cross everyone.  

Not sure who or why (though the possibilities are endless - and they can add new chars w/flashbacks of how it screwed one of them over, etc.), but the group is functioning too well, and they are all thieves.

Archived