Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

I don't know. I was kind of disappointed with the opening. Hood isn't the type of character to give up that easy and go hide out for two years. Maybe we will get more to the flashback over the two years, but it seemed a little out of place for his character. From the previous seasons I saw a guy who would have stopped at nothing to find Job.

I don't know. I was kind of disappointed with the opening. Hood isn't the type of character to give up that easy and go hide out for two years. Maybe we will get more to the flashback over the two years, but it seemed a little out of place for his character. From the previous seasons I saw a guy who would have stopped at nothing to find Job.

It did show the flashback where him and Carrie went to that one guys place looking for Job.  

It did show the flashback where him and Carrie went to that one guys place looking for Job.  

That is kind of my point. We get this one effort and then tears in his eyes "nothing else we can do" to off to the woods. It is basically what Sugar said, "Some people need a day or two, maybe a week, for you probably a month, but two years doesn't make sense."

I think that's why Sugar and the ex wife were so pissed. Hood isn't the kinda guy to just give up like that.

But Job was Hood's tech/info guy. He went to Job when he needed to find someone. And the only guy that may know of Job's whereabouts has a bullet in his noggin.

Hood seemed like he wouldnot even know where to start. Two years have passed....Job could be in the secret basement of some asshole anywhere in the world at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I figured there would be 10 episodes.  Was surprised to see next week is it.  

I guess they'll wrap up the Proctor/nazi beef pretty quickly, with Hood and the gang helping Kai out.  

Job is one of my favorite tv characters ever.  I'm going to miss this show. 

Series Finale Preview

Hood is fighting Clay, so I doubt that they are going to help out Kai.  Either Kai sent him after Carrie or Hood, would be my guess.  But, you see Clay with proctor standing against the Nazis.  Then you see Job and Carrie strapped with Carrie appearing to be hiding off the road (airplane in the background), possibly where the Proctor/Nazi standoff is about to go down?

Looked like after Kai blew up the truck, everyone was running back, including Job, Carrie and Kai.  So who knows.  Sad to see the show end and was shocked that the finale is this week and not a few more episodes away.

Good point. who knows. should be a wild ride!

Worder if anyou if the crew dies:(

I don't think Job will, because of the way they ended the last episode with his situation.  Also, how horrible for him to be tortured for 18 months only to get off'd in the finale.  

I think out of all the gang, it's Carrie that will die.  I think that Clay kills her or has really ****ed her up (near death) which leads to the showdown with Hood.  

Damn, hadn't realized this week is the last ep...

You are right Chew, this show has to go out with a bang and some badass fight scenes. Clay doesn't mess around.

Looks like we'll finally see Kurt throw down with Calvin (the current racist leader).

this season has been a bit of a mess. quality doesn't really compare to the other seasons

Agree.  The whole devil worship bad guy kinda came out of left field....doesn't really fit

Season 1:  Proctor

Season 2: Ukranians (Carrie's dad)

Season 3: Indian dude

Season 4: "bumpy?"  :(

Archived