Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

Burton got that zombie blood in him, he ain't human.

Yeah, his hands are otherworldly. id love to have a man like him on my squad. He's loyal, he's emotionless, and he's a killing machine.

Will definitely miss Nola's face. awesome seeing the obese dude get rolled.

Just wow. That fight was badass!

Nola and Bobby dead. Chayton going to be pissed!

If Chayton told be that "Redskins" was racist, I think I'd believe him...

That was the best episode of Banshee yet. This is one of the, if not the, best show on TV right now. It does not get enough attention. Every bit as good as Game of Thrones, The Americans, etc.

That was the best episode of Banshee yet. This is one of the, if not the, best show on TV right now. It does not get enough attention. Every bit as good as Game of Thrones, The Americans, etc.

Quoted for truth! Damn good show, never a dull moment.

Ya, mma asshole vs Hood was so intense. RIP Nola, her face will be missed :(

New reserve cop chick kinda has that goofy face, but she's still cute.

I love how pumps to the midsection throw people around. Hood had the shotty in the woods and tossed those two dudes a good 5 feet when saving the fed.

2nd best episode...........nothing, imo tops the fight scene with the MMA fighter from season one.  This was damn close, but I still have to give the nod to the other fight scene.

I forgot about that one...it was pretty bad ass, but the ending of this episode sets up a "how the **** is he going to get out of this one?!" for the next couple of weeks.

P.S. Don't tell me anything yet, haven't seen last night's episode yet!

After being disappointed with last week's episode, this one was freaking unreal.  Still, I absolutely hate that they've killed off the two hottest chicks on the show in the last 3 weeks.   Maybe the actresses refused to do any more nude scenes, so the writers took them out.

Not sure which is more ridiculous - that there could be so many uberhot babes in the middle of inbred country, or that there are so many weird first names - Brock, Siobhan, Job, Nola, Dayva...and no Mike or John, or whatever.  What white girl is named Siobhan, seriously?

Guessing Hood sticks around now just to kill Chavon.

I was highly disappointed she is gone.  But now the show takes on new life and meaning.  Hood is going to get Chayton, most likely with the help from Proctor.  Brock is going to want no part of that, just like when he got pissed last night they allowed Proctor to leave.  

Hood's secret is safe, which leads me to believe that without a contract for a fourth season, this allows for them to A]  continue into season 4 with nobody (except the few close) knowing his secret or  B]  Have some loose ends cleaned up to allow an ending at Season 3 which will provide closure should the series end.

Archived