Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

Agree.  The whole devil worship bad guy kinda came out of left field....doesn't really fit

Season 1:  Proctor

Season 2: Ukranians (Carrie's dad)

Season 3: Indian dude

Season 4: "bumpy?"   :(

I think it fits.  Reason being, it gave them someone to kill Rebecca and other victims, which brought up an investigation, leading to Hood in the cabin, Hood trying to find Rebecca's killer, along with getting captured with Brock.  Which opens the door for the "last confession" where Hood spills the beans on who he really is to Brock.  Gives it some closure.

It was hastily done. Proves that the show wasn't going good to have a long shelf life

As much as I loved the show, there was no way they could extend it past what they already did.  Only so much **** this big can happen in a little town like Banshee.  

I wish they just did it chronologically. Fail at trying to get Job back. Hood gets more withdrawn while Rebecca goes rogue. Rebecca and Hood have a go at it after he takes a bullet. She disappears, discovered murdered, and the last couple episodes stay the same.

they made the mistake of trying to cram too too much into this season, especially since its only 8 episodes

Yeah, I think they could have done away with the Nazi angle, just kept it in check with them simply working for Proctor.  Not continue it as a sub-story where they are warring with Proctor now.  

Yeah, I think they could have done away with the Nazi angle, just kept it in check with them simply working for Proctor.  Not continue it as a sub-story where they are warring with Proctor now.  

even if they wanted to kill Rebecca, I don't see why they had to introduce another new segment to carry it out

even if they wanted to kill Rebecca, I don't see why they had to introduce another new segment to carry it out

Possibly not, but if she were killed say by the Nazi's or in some crossfire/war it would be too much like when Siobhan died.  Not gonna bag on them introducing Eliza Dushku bewbs though  :)

Where even the drifters are smoking hot

LOL.  I love how the FBI agent keeps a crack pipe handy.  

Wonder if there's any way they could work in Rebecca's bewbs one last time.  However, I read a few weeks ago that she's been added to the cast of HBO's Westworld, where she will play a prostitute.  So maybe her boob-showing days will live on.   :wub:

It was a great run peeps.  Series finale wrapped it up nicely.  Sad to see it go, but anything more would jump the shark and be an overkill.  

So cool to see Sugar get a huge retirement package :)  I expected more in the fight between Hood and Burton.......that's the only thing they truly failed on in the finale imo.  Loved how our boy Brock finally broke bad and was all like, yeah sometimes it gets bloody lol, my man!

Yes, it was a fun ride. While they only have so many stories they could tell, still sad to see it go.

Very good finale. Struck a good balance of being a true Banshee episode, with the nostalgia themes of a finale.

Also just realized that Calvin was that Terminus guy with the Detroit Tigers hat that Tyrese left alive in the cabin a season or so ago on TWD.

good finale to a bad season

one thing bugs me though, no way in hell Hood & Proctor wouldn't have heard Burton leaving that mangled ass car.

There were a couple of plot holes in that episode. Like how did Lucas know Proctor and Hood would be driving the Crown Victoria, when Carrie, Job, and Brock stole Proctor's Benz? How the **** did Proctor get home on a broken leg?

Even though it did lead to a great scene at the end for Proctor, going out with a blaze of glory, brandishing a Tommy Gun against the Cartel hitmen.

It wasn't a great show, but, damn it was 4 seasons of fun

These major tv-show threads often read like gameday threads to me :P,  but I agree with most of the criticism for this season while still loving the series.

I didn't see how it could run much longer unless they wrote in Banshee being built atop some Hell-Hole like Buffy's town.

But the characters actually held more interest to me than all but a few other shows. Most were surprisingly well-acted and well-written for a shooter/fight scene show, and the first three seasons had unexpectedly layered and well executed story arcs. This season was more of a mess, and a lot of potential from some of their themes--old and new to that season--was left on the table.

On a singular note, I wasn't pleased with how they dispatched my man Burton---who will continue to be one of my avatars and thus live on here.  :D

Other than the previous 2 episodes, this season was enormously disappointing. I can forgive the finale for being overly sentimental, but the scene of druglord hitmen the day of or after the bisted deal all walking side by side with Tommyguns in the middle of the driveway and the middle of the day being met up by Proctor, also carrying a tommygun (has any bad guy ever heard of an AK47?) was embarrassingly silly. I loved this show, but it's clear they had run out of ideas.

On a singular note, I wasn't pleased with how they dispatched my man Burton---who will continue to be one of my avatars and thus live on here.  :D

The fight scene was very disappointing--the fight between Nola Longshadow and Burton was much better. But his death, itself, was pretty moving: "I did it all...for you..." *snap*

Archived