Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

It's rare that I ever say "wow, I really want to meet him" when listening to an actor talk. However, I say that about every actress on Banshee...

Not sure how you deducted that "I really want to meet him" from a post saying that he sounds like a pretty cool guy in an interview with the actor following the show.  

And of course I wouldn't mind meeting all the actresses on Banshee, who wouldn't?  LOL.  

Not sure what it is, but I wasn't crazy about the last episode. Obviously it was time for Chayton to go, but the way it happened just fell short.

Reminded me of Gus from Breaking Bad.

Not sure what it is, but I wasn't crazy about the last episode. Obviously it was time for Chayton to go, but the way it happened just fell short.

The fight between Hood and Chayton was anti-climactic, but at least Hood didn't half-ass it at the end like he did in the woods. He left no doubt.

I was fine with the "big" fight. I think it was impossible to match the tension that had built up. There was no Matrix style battle to be had. I think what Hood did at the end was try to say "You aren't a spirit warrior, you aren't special......"

The stuff with Sugar was me. But for whatever reason, I think Job fighting is awesome.

I watched Origins online in season 1. I need to go back ans watch them all. They do give some strong backstory.

Archived