Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

WOW!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

What a great show. Felt bad for Emmett and his wife to go out like that. I'm sure revenge will be taken...

Lol HGH Indian. Wondered what happened to him. Glad he will be back.... fat au seems like a cool new character too

Yeah man, just when I was worried where they could take the show next, they brought it and showed me.  Can't wait for season 3 now.

• 9 months later...

I hope so!  Proctor is one of the coolest TV bad guys ever.  An Amish dude turned ruthless mobster?  Yes please

Proctor is bad ass like Gus from Breaking Bad.  Maybe even badder ass.  I'm pumped for tonight, made Chayton, AKA HGH Indian my profile pic, dude is beast and is gonna wreck **** in Banshee.  

This show is comprised of a supreme amount of badasses.

HGH Indian might be on the top of that ladder.

Nola Longshadow FTW. Yeah, Chayton Littlestone is a badass too. You'd think "Well, Rabbit and Alex seem to be gone...so things will calm down."

Nope, you have those two and always Kai is around.

That's how you start a season. Gosh damn!!

Mercs? ...man, Hood better be careful. This show has one of the best casts ever. Each actor/actress is so good in their role.

Hood's swagger is on a 007 Bond level. Dude could **** the queen of England if he got close enough to her. No woman is safe.

I guess inbreeding isn’t quite as taboo among the Amish....which is why none of them look as hot as Lili Simmons or whatever her name is.

And count me in as another who wants to see the cop chick nekkid some more. I would definitely be banging her instead of Carrie/Anna (not that I wouldn't want her too....).

Archived