Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Following. POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Kilmer17

I don't think you're blind. I actually re-watched the scene and the person must have arrived in the room after Hardy's back was turned. When he first walked in, it was just masks on a shelf. It was the creepiest part of the entire show.

Thanks for letting me off the hook..I guess that could've been what happened...I thought for sure they were just masks lined up on the shelf and when he lunged at him..I was like HOLY CRAP Where'd he come from? ..lol..and I guess I should've said I like that they mention local spots...I figured they weren't actually filming here...but it's nice to hear cities & towns I'm familiar with..

I really wanted to like this show, but every show is just another psycho stabbing/killing multiple people and the cops/investigators being dumb as rocks. Kevin Bacon does a good job but there are no characters to really like in the show.

I really wanted to like this show, but every show is just another psycho stabbing/killing multiple people and the cops/investigators being dumb as rocks. Kevin Bacon does a good job but there are no characters to really like in the show.

The police(well, FBI)stupidity is getting frustrating, but they did play Jordy into fessing up about Rick's wife, so they got that right.

Anyone else get the feeling that younger FBI agent(Mike Weston I think his name is...guess the producer is a Burn Notice fan)is secretly an Acolyte? I predict at some point there will be a flashback to that moment where he's with the black guy agent who's neck got stabbed, and instead of helping him he chokes him out to ensure his death.

The police(well, FBI)stupidity is getting frustrating, but they did play Jordy into fessing up about Rick's wife, so they got that right.

Anyone else get the feeling that younger FBI agent(Mike Weston I think his name is...guess the producer is a Burn Notice fan)is secretly an Acolyte? I predict at some point there will be a flashback to that moment where he's with the black guy agent who's neck got stabbed, and instead of helping him he chokes him out to ensure his death.

They've hinted at that a couple of times. I'm kind hoping they go in a different direction.

I dunno. My reaction is surprising me a bit. It's still a good show in many ways, but already the main gimmick's strained for me.

Every week is pretty much "who will be the surprise this episode" and the same for later in the season. I already (as of 2nd episode) am seeing what's coming too quick----like knowing fire guy's wife was in on it and figuring they were taking the kid to try to warp him and drive mom & Ryan nuts.

And even if I'm guessing wrong on any "later in the season" surprises (like my pick after the first episode of the young BAU dude being one of "them" who will reveal himself in a season-ending cliff-hanger) I just know it's the "big plan" to "surprise me."

Maybe it's a passing attitude. I still like the quality level of the show.

I still like the show also...I kinda thought something was up w/the gay guy thing..I knew he was acting funny for some reason..now I know...I didn't see the guys wife being part of it either at first...didn't see the stabbing of the agent in the neck until she got the text "now"......maybe I'm not paying close enough attention or I'm not law enforcement minded..lol

So we still watching this or have people given up on it?

I'm still watching. I still like it, but I am kind of waiting for something very compelling to happen. I am slightly intrigued with the followers and their dynamic, but I think it's getting a little too cliche with the love triangle angle. I know it's a show, but why the captured girl didn't just sprint down the road baffles me. It seems like every TV or movie escape attempt ends up cornered in the lion's den.

I'm still watching. I still like it, but I am kind of waiting for something very compelling to happen. I am slightly intrigued with the followers and their dynamic, but I think it's getting a little too cliche with the love triangle angle. I know it's a show, but why the captured girl didn't just sprint down the road baffles me. It seems like every TV or movie escape attempt ends up cornered in the lion's den.

I was thinking this as well. I feel like if it were me I would be sprinting in one direction, and not looking back.

I think 2 and 3 were definitely better than the first.

However,, we're now down to 3 followers.

So, who is this actor that plays the bad guy, and what have I seen him in before?

I keep remembering him in a movie, but damn if i can place it.

~Bang

I think 2 and 3 were definitely better than the first.

However,, we're now down to 3 followers.

So, who is this actor that plays the bad guy, and what have I seen him in before?

I keep remembering him in a movie, but damn if i can place it.

~Bang

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0700856/

He has been in a lot of shows and movies.

And i am as well waiting for someone to be the so-called leader of this group....maybe the wife is in on it??? IDK. Someone big tho. And i think the guy FBI agent would be to obvious of a choice.

And i am as well waiting for someone to be the so-called leader of this group....maybe the wife is in on it??? IDK. Someone big tho. And i think the guy FBI agent would be to obvious of a choice.

Yes...I think we need a twist like that or else the followers will just eventually dwindle away. They need a leader to emerge and help grow their cult or it will be a pretty uneventful season/series.

Im still all in.

Tough to follow the premier. But it's been solid. I kept waiting for the sister to turn out to be a Follower.

I like that they are showing more backstory. I expect that to continue. It's a short run series this spring. So I think it will intensify soon.

Im still all in.

Tough to follow the premier. But it's been solid. I kept waiting for the sister to turn out to be a Follower.

I like that they are showing more backstory. I expect that to continue. It's a short run series this spring. So I think it will intensify soon.

I thought I heard that they were gonna have something like 24 episodes without interruption. That's hardly a short run series, we still have a long way to go in this season.

I thought I heard that they were gonna have something like 24 episodes without interruption. That's hardly a short run series, we still have a long way to go in this season.

I thought I heard that Kevin Bacon agreed to the show only because the seasons would be short, like 13-16 ep. It'd be cool if it were like 24 though, which ran 24 episodes straight with no lengthy hiatus.

I don't know if the sister is a mole. I'm still leaning toward Weston, but at this point it could be too cliche for him to be the mole.

It is 14 straight weeks. That is all that I have heard. I like the series so far.

That's probably it. I don't know why I was thinking 24. Probably because when I saw that I brought up how cool that was and someone with me told me how 24 did their whole seasons without interruption as well. Just confused the numbers I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived