Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Following. POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Kilmer17

I think 2 and 3 were definitely better than the first.

However,, we're now down to 3 followers.

So, who is this actor that plays the bad guy, and what have I seen him in before?

I keep remembering him in a movie, but damn if i can place it.

~Bang

King Edward in A Knight's Tale

Tonights episode is ****ing nuts! SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

I knew the blonde cop was in on it!

Yeah, saw that coming since she came in the last few episodes. I'm waiting for Joey's babysitter to be offed, she annoys the heck out of me.

Great episode...

So... Who is following Kevin Bacon? Has to be one of the FBI officers right?

The obvious choice would be Weston, he knows a bunch a bunch of details about his life and what not. It just seems so obvious it can't be true.

My impression on tonight's episode. Continuing with last weeks theme with the guy in the barn, law enforcement goes full potato when it really matters.

I'm done with this show. There's no structure to it. If anyone can be the bad guy, it's just lazy writing. It's just a twist for the sake of a twist. It's basically the show LOST in a different format. They write it week to week and in the end there will be no logical conclusion.

I'm done with this show. There's no structure to it. If anyone can be the bad guy, it's just lazy writing. It's just a twist for the sake of a twist. It's basically the show LOST in a different format. They write it week to week and in the end there will be no logical conclusion.

I agree completely. Every week they want to throw a "twist" to have a new minor character be a follower. It's not entertaining. At this point, I'm just watching and waiting for a betrayal to happen and for the FBI and other agencies to completely fail. That last episode was terrible with random FBI betrayals. No more moles. Step your game up fox.

I agree completely. Every week they want to throw a "twist" to have a new minor character be a follower. It's not entertaining. At this point, I'm just watching and waiting for a betrayal to happen and for the FBI and other agencies to completely fail. That last episode was terrible with random FBI betrayals. No more moles. Step your game up fox.

No one from the FBI betrayed anyone.

But local Podunk officer turned Follower was a lame twist at best. It's like they didn't know how to give Emma an out so they wrote that in.

The whole messing with Hardys pacemaker is getting old too. It's just stupid to keep bacon alive when you've had multiple chances to kill him. Just for the sake of some master plan. It's lame. The fact they keep having to explain everyone they target it is lame too. The show has such a great premise.

The story needed a 3 or 5 season arc, but right now it's probably open ended.

I'm VERY close to being done with this show. The piss-poor writing is downright insulting to the viewer. The pilot set up the show to have a lot of promise, but as the episodes have gone on, it's gotten more absurd. Look, I know I can suspend my disbelief...but this show is teetering in the "jump the shark" territory. And that's after 6 episodes! It took Prison Break a few seasons to get awful, and this show has managed to do that in much less time. Way to go, Fox. SMH. I'm debating on whether or not I should continue seeing I've watched the show since the jump. This show PALES in comparison to The Americans - which I think is brilliant.

I ended up removing this show from my DVR scheduler a few weeks ago. After episode 3 it became stupid IMO. Oh no, who's the mystery follower this week? Just like Alcatraz, they took would could be a good premise, and ruin it.

I don't think it's quite as bad as Alcatraz because Alcatraz basically became cliche crime of the week.

They had to add a few more followers because it was getting stale with just the nanny and gay couple. I saw the cop chick being a mole from a mile away though, that was really obvious.

At this point my big issue with the show is that the law enforcement are just so incompetent.

Archived