Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox expecting Dallas vs Seattle

andyburd

I agree with T-REX, I definitely saw a split image. I also had to do a double take, but there was a Skins logo in there.

I saw that one, but there was another early in the game. That one (I rewound to verify) definitely only showed the Cowboys... with Romo sits to pee's ugly mug.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon of people yelling media bias, but Colinsworth pushed me over the edge last night. His commentary was disgusting. Nothing but Dallas love.

Collinsworth had me wanting to punch my 55" Samsung LED -- he basically verbally "serviced" Romo sits to pee the entire night. Made me crazy.

Collinsworth had me wanting to punch my 55" Samsung LED -- he basically verbally "serviced" Romo sits to pee the entire night. Made me crazy.

And this morning he looks like an idiot. I can remember when he was very high on the Redskins back in the 80's, I'm sure once we win the Super bowl next month he will be a Redskin fan again.

There definitely is a lot of media bias and thankfully I was at the game and didn't see with the OP stated or that Collinsworth was showing all this Cowboys love. That being said as much as we all hated Aikman as a player, he has become a very good announcer and I enjoy listening to him because he doesn't reveal his biases....well atleast most of the time he doesn't. That being said, I can't stand Joe Buck.

HTTR!!!! Hail Yeah!

That image was actually a split image. Every other team's logo was locked in but that NFC 4th seed was a split image. It had a Dallas helmet & a Skins helmet there. It was pretty easy to miss on a glace. I had to take a double take myself bcuz i thought that was very disrespectful but once I looked closer, I actually saw exactly how they divided that part of the playoff bracket to fit both teams in there.
I agree with T-REX, I definitely saw a split image. I also had to do a double take, but there was a Skins logo in there.

That's not what the OP was talking about. They showed the Vikings, with AP. Then the Packers with Rodgers. I think the Seahawks had Wilson. And then Cowboys with Romo sits to pee. They were advertising next Sundays wildcard game on FOX and DID NOT show the Redskins at all.

So over the top, he was slobber knocking over the Cowboys, it was unprofessional.

Yeah, it burned me up when he talked of the "decimation" of the dallas D due to injuries. Dude, Washington has played all year without FOUR defensive starters and part of the year without their nickel corner. That is decimation. Oh yeah, the Skins also had 18 million less to spend this year as well.

Well, take a minute out of our day and make fun of them on Twitter.

Why the hell not? I went on Twitter last night and hounded Rodney Harrison. If you recall, both him and Tony Dungy, LAUGHING while doing it, predicted Dallas would win and Tony Romo sits to pee would have a big game. Dan Patrick even then reminded both of them that Romo sits to pee's been bad in these type of games, and Harrison just kept smiling and saying it's gonna be different (or something).

I'm sick of media clowns who feel free to be lazy in their picks and base their predictions on trends or biases instead of the facts. So just pile on via Twitter.

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 10:51 AM ----------

@Rodney_Harrison didn't catch your postgame reaction! How's your boy Tony Romo sits to pee? At least Dungy admitted picking WRONG

I hate to jump on the bandwagon of people yelling media bias, but Colinsworth pushed me over the edge last night. His commentary was disgusting. Nothing but Dallas love.

Ha, not towards the end, he wasn't. He reminded everyone of Romo sits to pee's past failures and how this one was just another big game choke job. All but called him a loser.

Sounds like the same clip, but it was also on the late night sportscenter AFTER we had won the game and analysts had discussed the game. They previewed the wild card match ups and flashed the video before commercial showing AP, Rodgers, Wilson and Romo sits to pee... Blew me away

I noticed that too. I already did not like him at all, now I cant stand the guy.

I have no interest in kelly Clarkson under any circumstance, but I am not familiar with whatever vid you guys are talking about--give me a brief description? Obviously she's some sort of dallas lover?

It's a Pepsi commercial. She took one of her songs and remixed it into a Cowboys anthem. It's pure poo, and it keeps getting played during Cowboys games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOPSMxQ_r5g

Nationally, the game was also the highest-rated NFL regular-season primetime game ever on NBC, and the highest-rated NFL regular-season primetime broadcast on any network in 15 years, since the Broncos faced the 49ers on Monday Night Football in December of 1997
link for other cool ratings stuff

we are money makers ... Fox knows better.

I have no interest in kelly Clarkson under any circumstance, but I am not familiar with whatever vid you guys are talking about--give me a brief description? Obviously she's some sort of dallas lover?

I'm fairly sure this is the song they're referring to. Be prepared to :puke: when you hit play. ;)

EDIT: I posted this moments after someone had posted the actual Pepsi video above; still, this has the actual lyrics. YEE - HAW!! :puke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjsegjl2jFE

They did show RG3 a couple of times, but they showed Romo sits to pee more.

I did like it when Alfred Morris scored that last touchdown and NBC aired Fed Ex playing Hail to the Redskins for almost the entire song. That was really nice, especially with the announcers not saying anything during the song.

I did like it when Alfred Morris scored that last touchdown and NBC aired Fed Ex playing Hail to the Redskins for almost the entire song. That was really nice, especially with the announcers not saying anything during the song.

Yeah, that was really respectful. I believe the Skins are the only team with an actual band and it was nice that were acknowledged like that.

Archived