Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox expecting Dallas vs Seattle

andyburd

I don't know how many of you saw this but twice during the Vikings / Packers game yesterday they showed a preview of the wild card game for next Sunday and they had the Cowboys vs Seattle in the little picture like that's who they were expecting the matchup to be. It got me mad as hell, but now we will all just sit back and laugh.

The media just has this love for Dallas, but I think we are America's team if you ask me.

I don't know how many of you saw this but twice during the Vikings / Packers game yesterday they showed a preview of the wild card game for next Sunday and they had the Cowboys vs Seattle in the little picture like that's who they were expecting the matchup to be. It got me mad as hell, but now we will all just sit back and laugh.

The media just has this love for Dallas, but I think we are America's team if you ask me.

They showed one earlier in the game and it had RGIII in it...just saying

Didn't Joe Buck and Troy Aikman call that game?

traffic_accident-theres-your-problem.jpg

Yeah it did to begin with, but when they trailered the wild card games a bit later, the RG3 part was missing.

I only saw Romo sits to pee and Wilson in the 2 I saw, I guess I missed the one with RG3, oh well, I guess it won't be Romo sits to pee will it?

That image was actually a split image. Every other team's logo was locked in but that NFC 4th seed was a split image. It had a Dallas helmet & a Skins helmet there. It was pretty easy to miss on a glace. I had to take a double take myself bcuz i thought that was very disrespectful but once I looked closer, I actually saw exactly how they divided that part of the playoff bracket to fit both teams in there.

That image was actually a split image. Every other team's logo was locked in but that NFC 4th seed was a split image. It had a Dallas helmet & a Skins helmet there. It was pretty easy to miss on a glace. I had to take a double take myself bcuz i thought that was very disrespectful but once I looked closer, I actually saw exactly how they divided that part of the playoff bracket to fit both teams in there.

Every preview I saw showed both logos as you describe.

They played it a couple times during the Thanksgiving game too. Barf.

Out of curiosity when did the networks start playing sings for teams as they score? Are they going to start playing 'Hail To The Redskins'?

Is this an attempt to get the cowboys their own fight song? Honestly, I can't think if anything scarier than seeing Kelly Clarkson's fatass sing a Cowgirls song.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon of people yelling media bias, but Colinsworth pushed me over the edge last night. His commentary was disgusting. Nothing but Dallas love.

I agree with this. It was blatant. The hype machine so badly wanted the Cowboys to win... and they didn't get it. I expect everyone to pick us to lose Sunday ... and the next ... and the next... and the next ;)

Archived