Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox expecting Dallas vs Seattle

andyburd

I thought it was spectacular that Romo sits to pee had to wait to get on the field till the HTTR song ended.. and he looked dreadfully unhappy.

Yahoo pickem had mostly skins, ESPN was about the same, the Fox news right before was ALL Dallas, we did a doubletake also.

meh, everyone was wrong at the beginning of the year including me picking 9-7 for the 15th time.

That's not what the OP was talking about. They showed the Vikings, with AP. Then the Packers with Rodgers. I think the Seahawks had Wilson. And then Cowboys with Romo sits to pee. They were advertising next Sundays wildcard game on FOX and DID NOT show the Redskins at all.

This is what happened. The graphics department left us out for whatever reason. Yeah it irritated me a little but at that point of the day I was ready for our game.

Yeah, that was really respectful. I believe the Skins are the only team with an actual band and it was nice that were acknowledged like that.

I think there's another..... for some reason I think it's Chicago?

The gripe I have is listening to all these analysts, still not admitting they were wrong. Oh it's such a shame, this was going to be the year. LOL Trying to sooth their egos.

I think there's another..... for some reason I think it's Chicago?

The gripe I have is listening to all these analysts, still not admitting they were wrong. Oh it's such a shame, this was going to be the year. LOL Trying to sooth their egos.

Yeah, what's the point of a post game show if it doesn't analyze the game or give a chance for the analysts to come clean. Watched the after game and they really pretty much ignored the skins cowboys game to talk about the rest of the playoffs. It was like they didn't have the heart to do their job.

Saw the split screen thing myself so either they added that in or maybe some missed it. I also thought Collinsworth called a pretty good game. He was pretty quick to give credit to the Skins players,(Fletcher,Morris,Robert,Doughty,and others),and coaches. Took Romo sits to pee to task for two throws though I do think he defended him a bit much when it came to the hot reads part,(doesn't necessarily mean bias there though).

Yeah, what's the point of a post game show if it doesn't analyze the game or give a chance for the analysts to come clean. Watched the after game and they really pretty much ignored the skins cowboys game to talk about the rest of the playoffs. It was like they didn't have the heart to do their job.

They didn't have the heart because the team they were rooting for lost and they didn't have the guts to admit that they were wrong. Guys like Deion and Irvin are the worst because they were making excuses or acted like they didn't care because the team they played for lost. Boo hoo :cry:

Get over it and analyze the game.

Archived