Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Seattle(and other Seahawks pregame strategy thread)

TeddyKGB

The one thing that scares me about Seattle is their secondary which is very good. WIlson is susceptible to making mistakes. Like RG3, he lethal when he gets outside of the pocket. I haven't done it once this season, but I will trust that Haslett will come up with a defensive game plan to stop or contain Wilson. We'll see.

Skins handle Seattle and then shock a rusty 49ers team.

Red-hot Minny runs through GB and a suspect Atlanta.

NFC Championship at Fedex - Minny vs. Skins in a 1987 rematch.

It could happen.

If the Giants can win the Super Bowl and going up against BRADY and the PATRIOTS..I think we have a SHOT, at least, at the Super Bowl.

I think Washington and Seattle are the two hottest/best teams in the NFC right now so this should be a great game. RGIII seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder and I would be willing to bet almost anything that he will really want to show up Wilson next week and he will have one of his best games ever. After Seattle none of the other teams scare me at all. Green Bay doesn't seem like they are as tough as they have been in the past, I think the 49ers were better with Smith at QB, Atlanta is inconsistent and we already beat Minnesota.

Seattle D is scary, but this is the most difficult offense in the NFL to scheme against.

The Seahags came down off the mountain today, and next week is up for grabs.

The Hawks actually run a few of our plays (the zone read) so they won't be complete strangers to it. Also San Fran runs it sometimes too. We're definitely gonna have to come up with a good game plan. It's gonna be a hell of a game.

Personally, I hope our fans make life absolutely MISERABLE for any Seahawk fan that attends FedEx Field. After how they treated our own in the last 2 playoff games... I hope our fans return the favor 10x. Inexcusable.

I will take that as a personal challenge and do my best sir.

What about Jordan Black and Tenard Jackson? Are they eligible to return as well? Would be HUGE if they are.

Nope, I think Jordan has 2 more games to serve and Goodell has it out for Jackson so he can reinstate him whenever he wants which will likely be next season if ever, unfortunately.

Seattle is scary, very scary. They have one of if not the most complete team in the NFL.

We can go toe to toe with any team in the league, bar none. I think this game will be tough but there is no reason why we don't have a chance in this game. And I believe that we will win this game, a huge reason is that it is on the road where Seattle is notoriously horrendous.

What about Jordan Black and Tenard Jackson? Are they eligible to return as well? Would be HUGE if they are.
Nope, I think Jordan has 2 more games to serve and Goodell has it out for Jackson so he can reinstate him whenever he wants which will likely be next season if ever, unfortunately.
Jackson cannot be reinstated until 8/31/13.

Jackson cannot be reinstated until 8/31/13.

Why is that? it wasn't a year suspension it's just listed as "indefinitely"

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 02:37 AM ----------

I know you play whatever is on your schedule, but Seattle has played 4 good teams all year. They don't scare me more than Dallas at all.

Just a reminder, in case some folks forgot...

Seattle is the same fanbase that made racist remarks toward Sean Taylor in the stands in 2007. Multiple Redskins fans who attended the game reported hearing Seattle fans refer to ST with the "n" word, or the racially charged "thug."

Female Redskins fans was groped or sexually assaulted in the stadium and/or parking lot.

This **** is personal.

This is like the 1990 game vs. the Eagles in the WC round.

Bury these ****es.

Archived