Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Seattle(and other Seahawks pregame strategy thread)

TeddyKGB

On defense, it always starts with stopping the run.

On offense, it always starts with establishing the run.

The line of scrimmage will be key in this game, just like any other.

- Line of scrimmage

- Penalties

- turnovers

Win those three and more often than not you win the game.

Very true. I just watched a few clips of their games and they like to do a lot of what we do as far as offense: establish the run to set up play action for Wilson. If the run is stopped, i think the biggest thing our D needs to stop is the play action bootleg. Wilson is a dual threat to run or go deep and he seemed to be very accurate on the passes I've seen. Hopefully Haslett will have another brilliant game plan to rattle him and force mistakes. I think our crowd noise can help too to possibly force them into a few false start penalties

Very true. I just watched a few clips of their games and they like to do a lot of what we do as far as offense: establish the run to set up play action for Wilson. If the run is stopped, i think the biggest thing our D needs to stop is the play action bootleg. Wilson is a dual threat to run or go deep and he seemed to be very accurate on the passes I've seen. Hopefully Haslett will have another brilliant game plan to rattle him and force mistakes. I think our crowd noise can help too to possibly force them into a few false start penalties

I agree, I feel like a ton of their offense is predicated off them establishing the run on opposing defenses.

Archived