Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Seattle(and other Seahawks pregame strategy thread)

TeddyKGB

Softy. I've been partial to the permanent button
I'm starting to think some need a disintegrate button :ols:

I definitely remember their obnoxious ways from 05-07. There is no better fan base or team in all of sports to humble now, than theirs.

And I guarantee you not 1 will come back and man up if they get smacked out the playoffs this Sunday ;)

my goodness...what have you guys done to the visiting seahawks fans?! :ols: :ols:

Over on the Seahawks forums, they're convinced that ALL of us on this site are jerks, claimed that we are all racists for accepting the "Redskins" team name, and none of ES can have normal conversations with opposing fans.

my goodness...what have you guys done to the visiting seahawks fans?! :ols: :ols:

Over on the Seahawks forums, they're convinced that ALL of us on this site are jerks, claimed that we are all racists for accepting the "Redskins" team name, and none of ES can have normal conversations with opposing fans.

Haha I know, that Shock2K is posting over there so upset we didn't want to talk football with him lol. Whatever.

1) why do they care so much about being accepted on here

and

2) why should we care???

Yeah, not much has changed. One of their major sportswriters wrote a column on our nickname in 2007. Rich, coming from the same fanbase that made racial remarks about Sean Taylor.

And somebody is all butt hurt over there about the Look-A-Like thread. Apparently, Wilson's wife should be off limits as all wives are "sacred" LOL

Starbucks is so not the place to go out here for the best coffee :pfft:

ain't it the truth ~ Ladro and Fonte MUCH better options :)

====

It depends on who wins in Green Bay. If GB wins we play Atlanta as the lowest seed still alive. If Vikes win we go to SF as the higher seed. Seattle is the only team that knows 100% who they will play if they win because they are the 6 seed.

Redskins 31

Seahawks 28

Close game with a win by Cobra Kai!

??

Vikes are the 6th seed, Hawks the 5th....

I know this isn't the spot for it, but this really ticks me off and I didn't want to start a thread about it.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings?pollId=1000&week=18&season=2012

In the latest power rankings, next to the saints, the line is "The Saints' 4-4 record at home included losses to the Redskins, Chiefs and Panthers. (Sando)"

Why lump the skins in with the chiefs and panthers? I don't think a loss to the NFCE champs is a bad loss? Not on the same level as a loss to the worst team in the league, but apparently the perception is the same.

Their idea of "talking football" is stupid. Anything praising SEA gets a "Agreed. Great post." response.

Anything even remotely close to a criticism towards SEA gets a "LOL wow are you kidding me." type of response. It was nonsense.

There are more than a few posters here from ES whose opinion Id take on SEA, even over their own fans.

and then they said they would never do something like that on their own forum, then someone posted this http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45519:ols:

LOL such hypocrites. I bet if a bunch of us registered there and started "wanting to talk about football" by making fun of them as screaming that RGIII is so much better than Wilson they would get just as pissed off. I read other teams' message boards all the time, I am registered to none of them. I just like to read and get the pulse of the fanbase is all.

They're idiots.

Every board has jackoffs. If you go to another teams board, and try to be a smartass, or condescending, you are going to get negative responses. If that poster wants to be a dumbass and condemn the entire fanbase, so be it. We don't need their approval, or opinion, and they don't need ours. Going back to your own board and crying like a helpless child only makes you look like a loser.

That dude (Crestor) from the Giants board did the same thing earlier in the season. People aren't going to kiss your hand give you flowers over here.

and then they said they would never do something like that on their own forum, then someone posted this http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45519:ols:

:ols: OMG that was hysterical! You'd think they'd think the look a like thread is funny considering that thread LOL. Hell, even puke fans think it's funny and do their own version. It's a tradition before every game around here for crying out loud!

But seriously, someone over there really needs to stay away from photoshop :ols:

LOL such hypocrites. I bet if a bunch of us registered there and started "wanting to talk about football" by making fun of them as screaming that RGIII is so much better than Wilson they would get just as pissed off. I read other teams' message boards all the time, I am registered to none of them. I just like to read and get the pulse of the fanbase is all.

and they claim that the eagles and cowboys boards treat them better than ES. Ummmm, cowboyszone? really? All they do over there is cuss at opposing fans and close the board down to readers.

---------- Post added January-1st-2013 at 06:12 PM ----------

:ols: OMG that was hysterical! You'd think they'd think the look a like thread is funny considering that thread LOL. Hell, even puke fans think it's funny and do their own version. It's a tradition before every game around here for crying out loud!

But seriously, someone over there really needs to stay away from photoshop :ols:

they do have a redskins look-a-like thread (http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61345) but they were just mad someone made fun of RW's wife. Um, social media started making fun of his wife's facial expressions as the draft was going on, boo freakin hoo.

Starbucks is so not the place to go out here for the best coffee :pfft:

If memory serves (I was in Tacoma) it was the baristas all day. Some of them were pretty creative with their work attire/or lack thereof.

And somebody is all butt hurt over there about the Look-A-Like thread. Apparently, Wilson's wife should be off limits as all wives are "sacred" LOL

Yep. But it's okay to make fun of a murdered player to his fans, grope 16 year old girls in your stadium, and throw beer cans at our fans when we are in the stadium.

#Values

Yep. But it's okay to make fun of a murdered player to his fans, grope 16 year old girls in your stadium, and throw beer cans at our fans when we are in the stadium.

#Values

so who's worse....eagles fans or seahawks fans? Or does this make them even?

#Values

I remember one of our guys stories of being there that there was some spitting involved too. Could be mistaken.

Archived