Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another reason to love Kai

Gracelander

I love Kai's confidence, have not felt this good about a kicker since Mosley. I do hear you though but this is liable to come down to the last play one way or the other, prepare yourself and don't drink too much. FWIW.

yea thats what im afraid of. i have a lot of confidene in kai as well though. so if it does come down to the last play, i believe he could make the field goal. here's to hoping we put up 45 points on them though, just for fun :)

As awesome as the kid has been, I dont want to be down 1-3 points with the game on the line and a long FG tying or winning the game. I don't want the game to be that close. I want it to be a blow-out with no chance of Dallas coming back in the 4th quarter so I can rest easy, drink some beer and enjoy the win. I don't want to be nervous and feel sick watching a nail biter that comes down to the wire.

Too bad we didn't have Kai from the get go. We'd already have this division locked up.

Just thinking the same....how many losses were racked up to missed FG? I also think things turned when he became part of the team. Like the final piece to a "decent" team.

Archived