Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Pro Bowl Selections: Alexander, Griffin III, Williams, Fletcher, Kerrigan

Murphs56

um how does the leading rush offense not get a RB or linemen to the pro bowl? How does a 100% kicker not go to the pro bowl?

You probably haven't paid attention to Blair Walsh... 32/35 on the season... 91.4%... But the main reason? 9/9 from 50+ yards.

Alfred has had a great year, but over Peterson & Lynch No way. Possible good reason over Gore, but Gore has had a great underrated season. I still think Fletch should have gotten a nod over Willis, but Willis is a beast. The thing is Flecch means more to us then Willis means to the 49ers, cause they also have Navarro.

Congrats to our Redskins who got honored, even though the list is shorter than it should be. Our aspirations as fans are post season wins anyway, as the Pro Bowl is barely viewed or cared about. A person like Lorenzo is especially difficult to get elected because he is not easily recognized around the league. His dedication and blue collar mentality is really commendable over the time he turned pro. Its great to see the Redskins molding young players like Zo, and making these players career Redskins....lets keep Zo signed long-term!!!!

I hope we let AlMo take it out on the Cowboys this weekend. That is actually bigger than any snub that London got, because teams can lie about tackles... you can't lie about RB yds and TDs. This is bull**** true indeed and I feel pissed for the Butler.

Archived