Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Pro Bowl Selections: Alexander, Griffin III, Williams, Fletcher, Kerrigan

Murphs56

John Keim ‏@john_keim

#Redskins MT @JasonLaCanfora: Congrats to @RGIII. sounds like he is the only rookie to be on the Pro Bowl teams announced tonite.

Sad Morris didnt make it, but it doesnt look like Doug Martin did either...

yeah Rg3 made the Pro Bowl, and if he is the only rookie to make it then Luck and wilson didn't, so why is there a debate over rookie of the year?

yeah Rg3 made the Pro Bowl, and if he is the only rookie to make it then Luck and wilson didn't, so why is there a debate over rookie of the year?

Let's wait to see if that's true. But even if it is, it's only the Pro Bowl. It doesn't matter much.

If Redskins win on sunday, he will be ROY. If not, Wilson will win it...

Only *******s actually argue Luck should win. His schedule was a joke and he still tossed picks like candy.

I dont understand what RB made it to the Pro Bowl for the NFC if a rookie didnt make it, dont they take 3 RBs? Lynch and AP are locks but who else? Gore? Turner? Forte? I dont get it. Gotta be either DM or The Butler.

It has to be Gore I would assume. Turner and Forte are undeserving imo.

Laron Landry made the pro bowl. WTF. Look at the rankings I posted in the Landry thread in the other forum room. Completely undeserving.

---------- Post added December-26th-2012 at 06:30 PM ----------

Okung over Trent? I haven't seen the hawks a lot- how has he matched up? Is it deserving over Trent?

Yeah it's a real toss up. Okung has been fantastic this year.

Archived