Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Pro Bowl Selections: Alexander, Griffin III, Williams, Fletcher, Kerrigan

Murphs56

Laron Landry made the pro bowl. WTF. Look at the rankings I posted in the Landry thread in the other forum room. Completely undeserving.

---------- Post added December-26th-2012 at 06:30 PM ----------

Yeah it's a real toss up. Okung has been fantastic this year.

Landry made it? Wow, is safety that thin this year?

I thought Morris would be named for sure. We lead the league in rushing. We arent going to get ONE O-lineman in the Pro Bowl?? If we dont that whole thing is a joke...

well, the complete list comes out at 7. unless twitter has blown up over the last 30 minutes with all the RBs that got in, we wont know for sure until 7

I'll be shocked if niether Trent or Monty make it.

Then again, Urlacher has somehow beat out Fletcher all of these years... and that'll boggle my mind for years to come.

This will definitely motivate the men this weekend. But man, as a fan, I feel bad.

Jeff Saturday made it over Monty. Yes the same Jeff Saturday that was benched last week for suckage.

Here is exactly the reason I laugh when fans use Pro Bowls in their arguments on which players are better. It's fun to be acknowledged but so many people make it completely on rep.

:ols: hahaha. Didn't LL just say in another thread that Landry ranks worse than Madieu this season?

I dunno. Advanced Football Stats has LL ranked 23 and DooDoo ranked 49.

http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defenderstats.php?year=2012&pos=S&season=all

Actually, according to this site our LB's aren't too bad. Fletcher is #3

Crap, Hall and Wilson are in the top ten!

Archived