Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

I will put this in the stack of dumbest things said in the thread, you have no idea what this team will do, but if your a fan you should not think this way. Who knew this team was even a playoff team to begin the year? And they may not make it anyway, but it they do, anything can happen.

I agree. Once you're in, all bets are off.

YESS. 9 wins. Officially a winning season. Not good it had to come down to a bonehead play from Foles but I'll take it. Griffs stat line was fine considering he was not a threat to run and had to play ultra conservatively. Morris was a BEAST. The defense did well enough. Today I didn't like the playcalling much outside of trying to protect Griff.

Please everyone. We beat Philly, in Philly. It never was going to be a blowout. They wanted to ruin our playoff hopes. The team took their best shot and held on.

Just enjoy the win. HTTR!!!!!!!

Exactly some people act as if these division games should be routine blowouts when in fact they rarely are. We won! One more to go!

Everyone enjoy the win and the holiday if you celebrate any, and put your negativity to the side for an evening might do you some good. lol

Please everyone. We beat Philly, in Philly. It never was going to be a blowout. They wanted to ruin our playoff hopes. The team took their best shot and held on.

Just enjoy the win. HTTR!!!!!!!

exactly, every good team has ugly wins, you have to win those, the game plan was conservative so RG3 could get his game legs back, Philly had the emotion, we are 9-6, win one more at home and we win the division, what are people complaining about?

This game was too heart-stopping for my liking, but I knew that this was going to be final score because it was a divisional game. The offense did just enough, but RG3 didn't look like his dynamic self. I don't blame that INT on him because the receiver basically tipped it up to the defender. Kyle and Co. need to formulate a gameplan to stretch the Dal@ss defense which can and has already been done. The defense was what it was, but can't look like this next week with all the marbles on the line.

Archived