Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

People need to take the time to step back and look at the fact we're 9-7, swept Philly, in FIRST place in the division. Yes, it was an ugly win but man, it was hell of a win due to circumstance.

Don't you mean 9-6?

You saying the game against Dallas is a loss already? :(:silly:

I think I'd rather have the Cowboys win it. Their luck and newfound clutchness have to run out eventually, right?

I sure as hell hope so amigo, but my experience has been that hoping for dallas to blow it when it benefits us has been futile until recently...

Steve Spagnolo shouldn't be allowed to coach in the NFL ever again! The guy blows so hard in so many ways it's unbelievable! How do you go from Greg Williams to Steve Spagnolo? That's like going from a victoria secret model to rosie odonnell!

Not quite effective without pics.....victoriassecret.jpg

celebrity-pictures-rosie-odonell-mi.jpg

cowboys/saints game only matters for the cowboys I thought. If we lose next week either the boys or giants win division regardless of saints win or not........right?

it matters to me lol..but yeah, if we win out, we win the division, period

cowboys/saints game only matters for the cowboys I thought. If we lose next week either the boys or giants win division regardless of saints win or not........right?

The Cowboys/Saints game means nothing in terms of the playoffs.

The division will be on the line next week, whether the Cowboys win today or not.

Archived