Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Eagles (Final)

TK

I sure as hell hope so amigo, but my experience has been that hoping for dallas to blow it when it benefits us has been futile until recently...

Seems like Dallas will lose this one, not through any fault of their own. Hopefully, Romo sits to pee hasn't pulled an Eli and suddenly, "gotten it."

As long as I have your attention, can you give me a heads up in my thread in the technical help section? It's a couple weeks old, but the issue has popped up again after a good week. It's basically impossible to interact with the forum like this.

guys, the game will still be flexed because all DAL has to do is win and they win the division. it will still be a win and in type of game, even with them losing today.

Cowboys hope relies on the gnats now. Giants win today and the Cowboys will be playing for Mara

Seems like Dallas will lose this one, not through any fault of their own. Hopefully, Romo sits to pee hasn't pulled an Eli and suddenly, "gotten it."

As long as I have your attention, can you give me a heads up in my thread in the technical help section? It's a couple weeks old, but the issue has popped up again after a good week. It's basically impossible to interact with the forum like this.

Sorry you're still waiting, but nothing to say or do we haven't been saying or doing for months, I'm afraid. Just hang in there is about it.

Archived