Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins release playoff ticket information

TK

When I bought my pass I had to put in my plate number, state, car make, model, color and number of passengers. The printed pass has a bar code, my name, Vehicle make and model, plate number and state. When I bought the pass it said your credit card may be charged if the pass is reused. Not sure how they intend to enforce this, unless they scan everything or check what's printed on the pass (hello parking fiasco). It would seem like if you could sell passes for more than you paid, you could make some money even if they scanned the passes and if they don't scan passes, then you now have the ability to literally print money (well parking passes that you sell).....

The car information was optional. You did not have to provide that information. For example, I did not include my license plate information and it went through with no issues. I am assuming they will be bar code scanning the parking permits like they do the tickets. The Super Bowl, the Yankees, the Bears and other venues use this system so I am assuming the kinks have been worked out. That's not saying the Redskins can't find a way to screw this up. But all in all, things have improved at the stadium and the parking over the last couple years. I'm being optimistic.

My only real concern is getting a refund if the unexpected happens.... :D

I am assuming they will be bar code scanning the parking permits like they do the tickets. I am assuming the kinks have been worked out. That's not saying the Redskins can't find a way to screw this up. I'm being optimistic.

I'll remain optimistic also... but bc this is the Redskins, and they were very late to adopt ticket scanners at the turnstiles, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have an effective means of recording each parking pass as the vehicles enter the lots; especially as game time approaches and traffic thickens. It could end up being like a college game at FedEx where the parking becomes a free for all. Photo copied passes could be a breeze.

I'll remain optimistic also... but bc this is the Redskins, and they were very late to adopt ticket scanners at the turnstiles, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have an effective means of recording each parking pass as the vehicles enter the lots; especially as game time approaches and traffic thickens. It could end up being like a college game at FedEx where the parking becomes a free for all. Photo copied passes could be a breeze.

Yes, but if they can detect reprinted passes and charge those to the original card used to buy the pass, then I feel sorry for somebody selling a pass who later finds out it was copied 100 times and they now owe $4K on their credit card...d'oh.....

My only real concern is getting a refund if the unexpected happens.... :D

This goes back many years, but when I was a STH and I bought playoff tickets for games that were never played, they held the money as partial payment for next years season tickets.

I can't recall the year, but I'm pretty sure it was during Snyder's ownership.

This goes back many years, but when I was a STH and I bought playoff tickets for games that were never played, they held the money as partial payment for next years season tickets.

I can't recall the year, but I'm pretty sure it was during Snyder's ownership.

But this money went to Click and Park....not the Redskins. The Redskins are not charging our credit cards for the tickets until after we have confirmed we are hosting the playoff game. Neither the Skins nor the parking company described how they were going to handle what happens if there is not home game.

Question to club seat owners. This year i think prices were $3700, $4800, $6200 per season but was negotiable. How did the office charge for playoff tickets? Was it the same as your negotiated price per game or did they charge the standard game day price.

The price for the playoff seats was less than my regular club seat price.

So I ordered a parking pass but can you not print them until AFTER the 27th or how's it work? Help me and my dad are confused

I ordered mine on the19th and was able to print it right away. There is a button near the bottom that say "view and print". Click on that and you will be able to print. Good luck and HTTR.

I ordered mine on the19th and was able to print it right away. There is a button near the bottom that say "view and print". Click on that and you will be able to print. Good luck and HTTR.

I'll have to try it again then. I'm not sure what he did then

I am letting my cousins who live in MD use the playoff tickets..............will they be sent to me here in atlanta? Can I have them sent to will call? Any advice is appreciated

You will be able to print them from your account after it is confirmed we are hosting the game. This is for GA tickets. IF you have premium tickets, e.g. club, dream seats, suite, loge, then they will be FedExed to you. If they are GA tickets, you may want to give your cousins access to your account so they can print the tickets off.

You probably can get them left at will call if you call the TO also.

You will be able to print them from your account after it is confirmed we are hosting the game. This is for GA tickets. IF you have premium tickets, e.g. club, dream seats, suite, loge, then they will be FedExed to you. If they are GA tickets, you may want to give your cousins access to your account so they can print the tickets off.

You probably can get them left at will call if you call the TO also.

>> If you have GA tickets, you should be able to forward or reissue to them the PDF once you log into your on line account. They will then need to print out the tickets from their computer on a printer.

Archived