Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins release playoff ticket information

TK

I live in NC and really want tickets to the playoff game. I am hoping I can get some when they go on sale on the 29th. Anyone know if there is usually any left for the public or care to speculate? Also, if any season ticket holder cannot make the game I would love to purchase the tickets at face value plus any fees associated. Also, if anyone is willing to PM me the presale code, that would be awesome. Thanks for any help. Very few posts but have been lurking here for years.

It's the 27th. :)

I just received an email inviting me to print the tickets.

---------- Post added December-27th-2012 at 09:52 AM ----------

I live in NC and really want tickets to the playoff game. I am hoping I can get some when they go on sale on the 29th. Anyone know if there is usually any left for the public or care to speculate? Also, if any season ticket holder cannot make the game I would love to purchase the tickets at face value plus any fees associated. Also, if anyone is willing to PM me the presale code, that would be awesome. Thanks for any help. Very few posts but have been lurking here for years.

I was at the Detroit game. There were tons of tickets available for that game, but part of the reason may have been that the team required payment in full before Christmas for both potential playoff games.

So being the 4th seed there is a good chance we would play a 1pm game on Sunday Jan 6th, correct? The Giants were 4th seed last year and played the Falcons at 1pm. I may need to take the day off because I work that weekend until 3pm. :(

I was hoping for a late game/night game.

Seeding does not determine when we would play. Basically, NBC determines when we play.

They get first choice of any of the four playoff games. If we stick to what the matchups are now.

AFC- Cincy at New England, Indy at Baltimore

NFC- Minnesota/Chicago at San Fran, Seattle at Washington

NBC will choose one of those games as their marquee Saturday ngiht game. With those choices. It could very well be the Sea/Was game, marketing it around two rookie quarterbacks. There's no juice in Cincy. You could do the same with Luck, but , but Luck/Flacco is nothing either.

If these are the matchups, I would guess that it would be Saturday night. No way we're the early game Saturday. I dont see any scenario where Fox would pick Min/SF instead of Sea/Was if given the choice.

You will be able to print them from your account after it is confirmed we are hosting the game. This is for GA tickets. IF you have premium tickets, e.g. club, dream seats, suite, loge, then they will be FedExed to you. If they are GA tickets, you may want to give your cousins access to your account so they can print the tickets off.

You probably can get them left at will call if you call the TO also.

yep.....thanks sonny.......can forward the ticks to them when i go into the account..........first time i have really investigated the "manage my account" feature...

Oh, there are times on my pass too. It says event starts at 12 PM EST.

Not sure if it means anything...

The date and time means nothing, Mark. Somewhere on the Click and Park site, maybe the FAQs, it says the NFL and Redskins reserve the right to change the date and time of the playoff game. I suspect they had to put some date and time on the passes. The TV Networks and the NFL have not scheduled any games. They can't. Don't even know all the teams that will be in the playoffs or who is going to host home games. Won't know that until this weekend is over.

By the way, if anyone wants to know the day and times for the playoffs (without the team assignments), you can go tohttp://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2013-nfl-playoffs-tv-schedule/

Seeding does not determine when we would play. Basically, NBC determines when we play.

NBC will choose one of those games as their marquee Saturday ngiht game. With those choices. It could very well be the Sea/Was game, marketing it around two rookie quarterbacks. There's no juice in Cincy. You could do the same with Luck, but , but Luck/Flacco is nothing either.

If these are the matchups, I would guess that it would be Saturday night. No way we're the early game Saturday. I dont see any scenario where Fox would pick Min/SF instead of Sea/Was if given the choice.

Thanks! Yeah two rookie QB's going against each other on a Saturday night would be crazy for NBC to pass up. Guess I'll take a half day off Sunday just in case.

Thanks! Yeah two rookie QB's going against each other on a Saturday night would be crazy for NBC to pass up. Guess I'll take a half day off Sunday just in case.

The primary factor is really which game can deliver the largest audience so they can charge advertisers more. Typically, that means choosing the largest TV markets combined. Washington and Seattle is fairly large and could attract non team fans because of RG3 v Wilson and attract folks from both coasts. But the Chicago/SF game might be a larger combined market. The question is would it attract non team fans. The other two games are not very sexy.

Date has changed from 12/29 to 12/31 for the release of tickets to the general public.

Great, now I have to anxiously wait 2 more days to see if I can get playoff tickets. Whoever made this decision must really want me to have a heart attack/nervous breakdown. Lol. Again, if any season ticket holder that has tickets to the playoff game and cannot make the game, and has it in the kindness of their heart to sell them at face value or pretty close to face value you will make a couple of huge Skins fans very happy.

Archived