Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins release playoff ticket information

TK

I completely agree though that STH shouldnhave at least had access to the same inventory that was sold at the box office at the same time.

That's exactly my point....I mean besides paying for 2 worthless preseason games what special perks does the loyal general admission ticketholder enjoy? :)

And I did try that link after midnight as well and kept getting the message the no tickets were available.

I consider that more of a right for paying thousands of dollars in January for games that aren't played until the following Sept-December :)

I was speaking more to not receiving the "presale" benefit that the Skins told STH they would receive...that's all. I am very happy with the tickets I ended up getting but paid a pretty penny to get them.

I consider that more of a right for paying thousands of dollars in January for games that aren't played until the following Sept-December :)

I was speaking more to not receiving the "presale" benefit that the Skins told STH they would receive...that's all. I am very happy with the tickets I ended up getting but paid a pretty penny to get them.

I agree :)

I'm just glad being 24 and finally seeing some turn around and the Redskins playing football in January again with a future looking bright rather than wondering who's going to be our next head coach or which overpaid free agent QB is going to be come August.

I was on hold for 5-7 minutes but had to hang up to take another call.

Check your redskins.com/myaccount later today to see if your invoice has been updated to "completed." If you can print out your tickets and you selected "Pay when we are in" I would think you are good to go even if your cc has not been charged as of yet.

But yeah, they seem to still be working on it and are continuing to push the cc charges through.

Still nothing, now I am getting worried, but It says I can print the tickets out, so that may count for something. Will be calling the TO tomorrow and staying on hold.

Anyone else still not show as paid on the invoice?

As of this morning my invoice showed an outstanding balance and my cc had not been charged. But as of 1:30pm today my invoice has been updated to "completed" and my cc had been charged. Whew!

FYI, my cc was not charged twice.

Did it work out for you?

I think so. my invoice is listed now as completed and it looks like I can print my tickets. My card has not been charged though. Will probably show up tomorrow.

I now have my tix and I bought green parking. Can't wait!

---------- Post added January-2nd-2013 at 11:07 PM ----------

As I think about it, if they have to run 40K+ transactions, it may take some time. They most likely have to do it in batches.

Still nothing, now I am getting worried, but It says I can print the tickets out, so that may count for something. Will be calling the TO tomorrow and staying on hold.

Anyone else still not show as paid on the invoice?

I was worried until early this afternoon when my invoice finally got updated to "completed" and my cc was charged. But if you opted for "Pay when we are in" and you can print the tickets out you are good to go. Good idea calling the TO tomorrow, though, just to make sure.

The gray lot will still be a cash lot on Sunday, right?

Ticketmaster has seats available still! Go to their web site. You can use the interactive map to pick seats. Most are single seats, but they also have dream seats and clubs in pairs.

I also got an email from ticketmaster/Redskins saying there were tickets available. Included the link for parking and it said all gray parking was sold out but there was green parking I think for $50, like $65 with tax and fees.

No, I don't think so. I had to buy a pass for it.

Thanks for the help. So there are no cash lots available on Sunday? I have been a STH since 07' but have never purchased a parking pass...just pay cash/gray lot and walk over from there.

If there are no cash lots I'll log back into my account to see if I can still pick up a parking pass for one of the other lots.

Thanks for the help. So there are no cash lots available on Sunday? I have been a STH since 07' but have never purchased a parking pass...just pay cash/gray lot and walk over from there.

If there are no cash lots I'll log back into my account to see if I can still pick up a parking pass for one of the other lots.

There are NON-Redskins cash parking lots around the stadium. Off Arena Drive, for example, the Jericho church has two very large lots. Last I heard, they charged $40. I believe there is still a cash lot before Redskins Road, also. Since I have green parking, I don't have all the details.

Stil no charge to my cc or change to invoice, but have printed tickets.

Same scenario. On hold now with the ticket office. Not letting this one slip by.

EDIT: Just got off the phone, we should all be good. She said it takes a little while to reflect on their system, but should be automatically charged.

No they don't have a player on them. Look more like ticketmaster tickets, dot matrix printed, but on stock with the Redskins Logo in the background.

Gotcha... Like the replacement tickets if you mess up a barcode on player printed tickets Thanks!

There are NON-Redskins cash parking lots around the stadium. Off Arena Drive, for example, the Jericho church has two very large lots. Last I heard, they charged $40. I believe there is still a cash lot before Redskins Road, also. Since I have green parking, I don't have all the details.

Thanks. We'll probably just park there, at the church, since the gray lot is sold out (which is where we usually park).

Archived